Premiership contenders

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mate I think he will go to another level in 16 . He has a license to roam and whoever we get to play 6 he will still be calling the shots . Let's not forget the platform the forwards will lay for him . That's why thurston is so good because he always plays behind a solid pack and he gets so much time something dce didn't get last season.
DCE was not just playing behind a beaten pack, but was playing broken.

Both should be fixed come round 1

This was in the Broncos Mail today...
MANLY HAVE FRIENDS
  • The Courier-Mail
  • 4 Dec 2015
MANLY have been supported solidly to win the NRL premiership now the schedule is out and punters believe they have a favourable draw.

‘‘The Eagles were $13 after the grand final but now find themselves at $10, and while the biggest bet has only been $1500 at $12, the support has been constant,’’ Daffy said.

‘‘Several of the futures markets are also now open on the NRL, and again the talking point is around the most losses market.

‘‘The Gold Coast Titans and the Wests Tigers share top billing at $3.50, ahead of Newcastle ($5.50) and Parramatta ($10).

“While the Knights finished at the bottom in 2015, there has been very little interest in them.”

What do you call the Broncos draw if Manlys is favourable, they're tripping.
$10 for Parra to get the spoon sounds good to me.

MANLY HAVE FRIENDS
  • The Courier-Mail
  • 4 Dec 2015
MANLY have been supported solidly to win the NRL premiership now the schedule is out and punters believe they have a favourable draw.

‘‘The Eagles were $13 after the grand final but now find themselves at $10, and while the biggest bet has only been $1500 at $12, the support has been constant,’’ Daffy said.

‘‘Several of the futures markets are also now open on the NRL, and again the talking point is around the most losses market.

‘‘The Gold Coast Titans and the Wests Tigers share top billing at $3.50, ahead of Newcastle ($5.50) and Parramatta ($10).

“While the Knights finished at the bottom in 2015, there has been very little interest in them.”

I dunno, I mean it's an ass of a draw with the short turn arounds etc, but being Manly we can make that work for us. It will help fuel the "everyone hates us" mode somewhat and if he's smart, Baz will make that work for us..

MANLY HAVE FRIENDS
  • The Courier-Mail
  • 4 Dec 2015

$13 after the grand final, now $10. Therefore must be a favorable draw. lol I wonder if Brisbanites realise their intelligence has been mocked by Rupert.

I understand 2017 is still a year way but IMO a manly premiership will come that year. We are going to have a powerhouse pack if we can land Cordner or Klemmer or both!

8.Trbojevic
9.Parcell
10.Tauapu
11.Myles
12.Cordner
13.Knight

14.Brown
15.Lussick
16.Klemmer
17.Demetriou/Fonau-Blake

Then we have the balance of the veterans, Matai, Stewart, Myles and young guns like Trbojevic bros, Knight, Wright, Parcell and then a superstar halfback.

We are the only team with our puzzle pieces falling into place so perfectly, I can't think of another team with things falling so beautifully falling in to place for 2017

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4