Premier League's no 7

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Premier League's no 7

We can't be ageist Fro, but since you're interested no, I'm not in my teens anymore. I know the younger folk love the attack, or so I'm told by my visitors at the old folks home, that is, when they take the time to visit, and I too see merit in scoring tries, it's just that I hate it when the other team scores more than us. You didn't ask whether I had anything against our brothers and sisters across the Tasman either.

Wasnt being ageist at all mate, I am 40 next year :(

Doug you are a bastard. BTW my physio sends his regards. (I do this as I am sure you will keep gloating and reminding me for the next 25 years!)

Ironically enough my visit today related to an abductor rather than adductor injury!!) :)

Abductor where CW? Keep in mind that adductors are actual muscles, whereas abductors ar just a name for muscle actions rather than mucles themselves... hehe

I was on the sauce last night and was on fire. I hope everyone is aware that 99% of the time my posts are in jest and are not serious at all. I do like to have a bit of fun with people.

Knocked over nearly a full bottle of 108 proof rare breed wild turkey last night after a ****e day at work. Needless to say I am battling today.

Wild Turkey, that is nasty stuff Clon.  I am a bundy man myself, but only after a few beers or bottle/s of red.

I tend to drink beer wherever and whenever it's available. Looking forward to knocking off this arvo and picking up a box of XXXX finest. Should be on my way by kick off. Gasnier/Inglis/falou to score first try tonight.

Hodges and Gasnier are going to be all over Soliola and Sa. Big problems out there for NZ.

Can't wait to see Nightingale or Sam Perrett try and out jump falou or Inglis for a bomb. points galore out there

You drank the whole bottle eh...nice one.  I had a smell of it and burnt my nostrils out, so your guts must be going great guns today tiger. 

Just been to the pub for a 4 beers at lunch, productivity this afternoon will be limited.  At least I made it back to the office this Friday, last Friday we got back at 4pm, worked for 30 mins then opened the office bar.  Wish it was like that every Friday.

clontaago link said:
I'd rather drink Amanda Vanstone's piss than drink XXXX

Wheres the vomit emoticon ?

:eek: Ive met fatstone. Trust me Clon, you would rather drink xxxx mixed with rattle snake venom out of a muddy hoof print.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6