Premier League

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Garts

First Grader
Did anyone see the game on Friday?

With Origin here we will lose a couple of players and with Matai looking like he will be suspended we will need a couple to step up.

Interested to know how Bani is coming along as if Lyon, Bell and Matai are missing we may well need him. However I suspect Des would throw NBQ in there instead.

How was Cuthbo? I assume he will get a run with Kite missing for the Blues.

I only saw the last 25 or so but spoke to some at the ground.

best was cuthbo again, 3 weeks in a row from most accounts.

Bani crossed the tape again and would be one of the top try scorers in PL i feel he could easily make the step up and should be chosen if needed.

Cuthbo wansn't the best, but he went well. He's the sort of player that seems to be out of sorts some of the time. I thought the guy with the biggest impact in the forwards was the big dark skinned guy. Is that Afsaminmanga? Always dragged them forward. No 4 went well. Dunners went OK but needs to stay in PL or be sold to a knackery or the ESL, same thing really.

we have 2 dark skinned forwards

halfasanga has hair and is normalish in size the bald tank is sione alphabet. number 4 was the Koala i think

Best Performers for Manly:

o Junior Ahio – put stinging hits on opponents and made sure Parra couldn’t get a hold of him in attack with his naturally entertaining style of play.
o Shayne Dunley – showed time on the sidelines has made him better if anything. Set up tries, kicked well and followed the ball round the field non-stop, easing forwards’ workloads with his trademark dummy half runs.
o Jason Wells – capped off a terrific game with an individual try he must rate among his best. A consistent performer.

Tongan winger who we signed from Penrith over the off-season. Jack Bartlett (the guy who wrote that Premier League report) loves him - mentions him in all of his reports!

He went well for Penrith, but in every game I've seen of PL he's either been quiet (and outplayed by Bani) or he's got himself injured! So I can't really say how well he's been going for Manly so far...

I think he's a nuggety style winger (in the Utai mould), whereas Bani is the taller speedster. Definately a potential first grader. Apparently the Panthers weren't happy to let him go...

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2