Premier League

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
I got to watch about 50 mins of the PL game on Saturday.

The team played well in patches but lacked consistency. A poor final 10 mins of the first half cost us big time - three tries in this period was poor - a couple of players went missing in defence. The side does not defend their own line well and each time ST G got within 20 of the line they scored. More patience is needed as Manly bombed many a try and came close about 10 times. Better line defence from St G frustrated our guys.

In attack Witt was very good at times and marshalled the side well. He had a couple of defensive lapses that made it clear why he is in the Reggies. Cuthbertson was excellent and stood out. Morwood also played better than I have seen for a while - acutally looked good (I have called him deadwood!!!) Ballin did some very good things and his defensive work is outstanding - he often makes four of six tackles in a set. His dummy half work was also good but he was interchanged too much for my liking - though Robson did okay.

Meaney did some good things but the rest of the backs were generally quiet. Stepho didn't do a lot and the Saints backs looked quicker and more penetrative.

The side has potential but lacks the defence to hold out a classy attacking side and also doesn't seem to have a game breaker.

steppa had a really good 15 minutes patch just before you got there - rose was crap laterally in defence in that last 10 mins of the first half. Agree about cuthbo and ballin being excellent. witt made a poor error for every good thing he did - still lacks the consistency for first grade

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4