Premier League

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
We beat Wests 54-12 with Heckenberg having a blinder.

What the hell hi's doing in PL whilst Princess is costing us games in 1sts is completely beyond me.

That was just a text report from Wheel.

I'm told the club is very happy with Ballin's progress, though next year may be his year.

He's the reason why Randall hasn't been offered another contract.

good to see Hecks got a try.

Cuthbo got some nice offloads away, he has some ball skills that boy.

I wouldn't get too carried away by Randall's performance.

It was a very ordinary pass that he threw and it was only by the skills of Stewart who scored the try from it when it could easily have been a length of the field try to the Broncos instead.

Premier league was 60 - 12

Creary bagged a triple and in combo with Mullane and Cuthbo were easily the best on field

Hecks went allright, wouldnt call it a blinder

Ballin looks good but still has a few things to tighten up

Witt started to get involved late but didnt contribute anything in the first half

absolute ripper - the right hand offloads from cuthbo to him were great as well.

Mitch did a great job as captain

speaking of chicken legs earlier this week. Mullanes are chicken legs if ever I have seen a set.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4