Preliminary Blues Squad Announced

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

40 nil

It's only a game ...
The first five players have been announced from the non finals teams - Turbo, Jake, Haas, McInnes & Frizell. Surprised Lomax is not included, although I guess he could be selected later if there are injuries.

I note that Max K has joined the chorus telling Turbo to pull out of the squad.

Sadly, he probably won’t, preferring to hook up with his future Gooster teammates instead.

I thj
On form QLD should struggle.
On form yes, but some of the in form Titans wiil possibly be in their squad. I think QLD will have more depth in the backs this year than 2019 and it seems increasingly likely Cam Smith will make a return.

Edit: just saw that Feldt is undergoing surgery & Holmes will miss the first game due to suspension.

Last edited:
The first five players have been announced from the non finals teams - Turbo, Jake, Haas, McInnes & Frizell. Surprised Lomax is not included, although I guess he could be selected later if there are injuries.

Lomax ?
He has worse hands than Watmough.

If NSW win, he would dead set drop the trophy on the victory lap.

Turbo HAS no right to play...... we are paying him huge money and his value this year to manly has been next to zero, all we need is for him to get another injury!!!!!!!

Says a bit about how poor the bottom 8 were this year.Not to mention the fact that 1 of the 5 only played a handful of games.Although some players may of made themselves unavailable

Two players added to the NSW Blues extended squad - Lomax replacing Turbo & Daniel Saifiti

Go the Great DCE and the Mighty Maroons !!!
maroons-spine_20201002.jpg

The selection of the 12/13 forwards for NSW will be interesting. I welcome your thoughts:
Hookers: Cook, McInnes
Props: Safiti, Haas, RCG, Jnr Paulo (Jake?)
2nd rowers: Frizzel, Cordiner, Crighton, Murray
Lock: Jake, Yeo

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7