Predictions

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Simple Dream finish: Des and Beaver hug, Beaver gets lifted on the teams shoulders with teh trophy hoisted and the Clive Churchill Medal around his neck and the big one...Des SMILING!!!

I will ****ing die if it takes us to the last minute to win.

My heart just isn't up to it and I will collapse in tears

The Gronk link said:
Here's a prediction:

At the 78th minute - Melbourne 14 manly 12.  Storm spin it wide - looking like scoring.  Matai comes up with an absolute bell ringer and knocks the ball out of Crocker's hands about ten out saving a certain try. Crocker is ko'd and doesn't move. 

Brett Stewart swoops and picks it up one handed already at full speed and is away down the sideline to about halfway.  Cover defence comes across and as Snake slows down sends a flick pass to lyon.  Lyon is well covered and trails across to centre field.  As he is tackled he gets away an offload to an absolutely flying Menzies about 30 out who is headed straight up the middle and only has Slater to beat.  Beaver treats him like a speed hump and scores under the posts creating pandemonium. 

Manly fans at the ground can't control themselves and all run on to the ground, forcing the ref to simply call full time. 

As a result Bellamy has a MASSIVE dummy spit and is led away in handcuffs. 

Meanwhile Crocker still lies there motionless, and in the middle of the pandemonium is given a \"Carney\" by a quick thinking ST poster.  

That's what is going to happen - I know it. 

LOL Gold

Winner: MANLY
Score: 19 - 12
CC Medal: Steve Menzies
Penalty Count: Don't care as long as we win.

Dream finish:

13 - 12 to Manly with 3 to go. Melbourne are on the attack 20 out. Aitken to Cronk. Cronk to Inglis, Billy Slater raps around the back of Inglis and is flying! Billy gets the ball and WHAM is absolutely cleaner up by Steve Matai. The loose ball is picked up by Micheal Robertson who is away and Inglis gives chase down the right hand touch line. Inglis dives to tackle him but Robbo passes it inside to Brett Stewart who runs around under the post to score and wrap it all up.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6