Precedents set , i think

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I am gobsmacked ... not surprised ... but gobsmacked that people can come up with almost anything to justify abusing a ref, using retard, and then telling him to get ****ed ...

OH ... I get it ... he is just misunderstood ....

He is not Charles Manson or Kevin Rudd ... and he certainly isn't Princess Diana .... but he is a podium finishing numbnut!

In a ideal world i agree. In the current NRL competition im less convinced its some amazing insult. The standard is low and while AFB went too far its still in the discretionary judgements handed down by the league

Ray Hadley going to town on AFB and the spastic remark under the tunnel (the trainers or Manly officials should have kept him away from the refereeing buffoons it was just a powder keg waiting to go off and it did )
He’s 24! Surely he can control himself. Surely a 24 yo does not need manly officials to keep him away from the referees.
You wouldn’t find Beaver or Lyon carrying on like that.

How do we recruit quality referees if players abuse them.
I don’t know why anyone would want to referee park footy these days from the stories I read.....and these park referees are the future of our game. We need to create competition for referee positions and we can only to that by encouraging more people to want to referee.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8