Pre-season Sea Eagles Injury Report

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rosko

Reserve Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Week 1 of pre-season and a third of our squad are recovering from surgery or serious injuries. 😢

Pre-season Sea Eagles Injury Report

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Head Physiotherapist Chris Bailey provides a MOSH Health Injury Report.

Tom Trbojevic (shoulder)

Tom is doing extremely well. He is now integrating into team training and we are pleased with his progression.

Karl Lawton (knee)

Karl is undergoing rehabilitation from his ACL injury. He is running well and changing directions freely.

Reuben Garrick (shoulder)

Reuben underwent surgery close to three months ago. He is now running unrestricted and has returned to introductory skills and weights.

Jason Saab (knee)

Jason is progressing well from the early stages of rehab. He is getting ready to return to field running.

Morgan Harper (shoulder)

Morgan is now two months down the track from post-surgery. He is running well in rehab.

Ben Trbojevic (shoulder)

Ben has recovered well and has returned to non-contact training with the group.

Taniela Paseka (knee)

Taniela underwent surgery at the end of the season. He has had a good off-season in rehab and is close to training with the playing group.

Morgan Boyle (foot)

Morgan is in the early stages of an extensive recovery period following end of season surgery on a fractured foot.

Josh Aloiai (knee)

Josh is two weeks post operation since suffering a knee injury playing for Samoa in the Rugby League World Cup. He is coming along slowly and recovering as expected.

Alec Tuitavake (knee)

Similar to Jason Saab, Alec is progressing well from the early stages of rehab. He is getting ready to return to field running.

Not uncommon for players to get post season surgery. Majority will be fine come round 1

Morgan Boyle (foot)

Morgan is in the early stages of an extensive recovery period following end of season surgery on a fractured foot.

Sheesh

Hope he recovers well and it's the last of the injuries for him. Drives me nuts not seeing him play for us but I daresay drives him even more crazy!

Always lots of off season surgeries so none if this is very surprising!!

But agree don’t think we’ve EVER had an off season injury report , well not one I can remember.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6