Pre season injuries 2020

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Dear Biff ... that is why we have 6 or 7 props ... because they are interchangeable and readily replaceable .... some are better than others, but the world doesn't end with one or two being out .... but the world does seem to be flatter if Turbo or DCE is out ...

If you can't see the difference ... then ...

PSS .. did you know that in addition to you sharing about 98% of your DNA with a chimpanzee .. you also share about 50% of your DNA with a potato ... I think you take after the potato ...

And actually we share about 1-4% of the DNA of Neanderthals, while Melanesians and Australian Indigenous peoples also have a 3-5% share of Denisovans. Who knows what other sub species of modern humans have slipped in, under the sheets

Dear Biff ... that is why we have 6 or 7 props ... because they are interchangeable and readily replaceable .... some are better than others, but the world doesn't end with one or two being out .... but the world does seem to be flatter if Turbo or DCE is out ...

If you can't see the difference ... then ...

PSS .. did you know that in addition to you sharing about 98% of your DNA with a chimpanzee .. you also share about 50% of your DNA with a potato ... I think you take after the potato ...
Woody old mate the Chinese have a saying ..... he left as a donkey and never returned as a horse! This applies to you

Ps did you get that fan working yet? Might make you less miserable :)

A few more last night .... BAN THE INDIGENOUS GAME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ABC show Offsiders this morning , comment made by one of the two blokes on the panel of four...
"Unfortunately a lot of sports journalists are still men" FMD

ABC show Offsiders this morning , comment made by one of the two blokes on the panel of four...

MoonDoggie old mate .... what sort of bizzare and ecclectic pursuit of trivial academia would possess you to tune in to the ABC .... therein lies madness ...

Hey Moondog that’s ur 1st mistake watching the ABC .Don’t do it to urself Mate life’s too short to waste it on biased left wing, PC ,woke , virtual signalling media ,mental bubble gum
The ABC is a waste of tax payers money and sb sold off bar regional stations which it was originally charted to facilitate.
I stopped watching Q&A etc years ago and My blood pressure is back to normal and I’m a happier person
DW played great last night defensively and in attack
Go Manly

Hey Moondog that’s ur 1st mistake watching the ABC .Don’t do it to urself Mate life’s too short to waste it on biased left wing, PC ,woke , virtual signalling media ,mental bubble gum
The ABC is a waste of tax payers money and sb sold off bar regional stations which it was originally charted to facilitate.
I stopped watching Q&A etc years ago and My blood pressure is back to normal and I’m a happier person
Go Manly
Yeah, I thought he looked good last night. He'd probably have looked even better if Pongo had passed him the ball.

Go Manly
I only seen the highlights.. looked like walker was playing in the halves and had some nice touches and scored. He is going to have a massive year next to dce and turbo at the back.. arrrrgh just start the season already FFS

Myess like in 2018 dce was so good we almost got the spoon. Dce and turbo cant do anything without the big boys rolling forward. Without a good forward pack you cant do squat.. such an ignorant comment woody i see senility has kicked in .... hmmm .... ....

Take DCE out of there and we would have gotten the spoon in 2018.

His main replacement would have been Hodko who only re-joined the club in mid season, and he was well past his best. Otherwise our halfback situation would have been diabolical, especially as it was Hastings, who was literally in Barrett's dog house, that Hodko replaced in the squad.

Take DCE out of there and we would have gotten the spoon in 2018.

His main replacement would have been Hodko who only re-joined the club in mid season, and he was well past his best. Otherwise our halfback situation would have been diabolical, especially as it was Hastings, who was literally in Barrett's dog house, that Hodko replaced in the squad.
Ah barrett... tisk tisk tisk hogkinson was never going to be good for us he was awful. Seriously if not for parra being slightly ****ter then us we would of had the spoon. How embarrassing

Ah barrett... tisk tisk tisk hogkinson was never going to be good for us he was awful. Seriously if not for parra being slightly ****ter then us we would of had the spoon. How embarrassing

As much as its hard to believe anyone who has aspirations of being a career coach would do such a thing, but when you look back on 2018, especially the second half of the season and what we now know was going on behind the scenes, if you didn't know any better you'd almost swear blind that Barrett was in sabotage mode.

I honestly don't know though. But you are right, it really was only sheer luck that the Worms were even worse than we were.

Then you look at last year under Des (and Donny instead of that fraud Ferris) with mostly the same team and look at the difference. And its even more glaring when you consider that Turbo spent half the season on the sidelines, Walker missed the first third of the season, DCE missed a few games and poor old Kane Elgey proved to be a bust. If Barrett had still been in charge I shudder to think where we would have ended up. Our record of zero wooden spoons might well have been broken ... and boy wouldn't everyone else have loved seeing that happen.

Last edited:
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6