Pre Season Competition

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I believe most were on Kayo last year......but I'm a bit hazy too so wouldnt be betting my life on it
I do remember they had the most clueless commentators calling it, which is saying something given that they're The Land of Vossy.

Like it

Obviously wont see a slew of the biggers names but good to see us properly preparing for the start of the season.

longer season, televised trials, Its just about selling kayo subscriptions really,

i only sign up to Kayo a few days before kick off and i know im not the only one, now that seems a month earlier

If this is fact, why is it a ‘lock out’?

Why wouldn’t the powers that be, advise at least members of it and offer us an opportunity to watch it? What’s there to hide?

It bemuses me!

If this is fact, why is it a ‘lock out’?

Why wouldn’t the powers that be, advise at least members of it and offer us an opportunity to watch it? What’s there to hide?

It bemuses me!
Probably because neither side is going to come out of it looking remotely like a competitive NRL side, and they'd prefer to delay the criticism for an extra couple of weeks. Likely it's just to trot out some of the train & trial 'possibles' anyway.

Hey guys.
There is no “secret trial” as falsely reported in the media yesterday. As the club stated it’s an organised opposed session to do some training scenarios. Therefore it’s a closed session. The first trial is February 10 in Gosford.
Oh, so no secret trial, just a .. secret organised opposed session @:D

Hey guys.
There is no “secret trial” as falsely reported in the media yesterday. As the club stated it’s an organised opposed session to do some training scenarios. Therefore it’s a closed session. The first trial is February 10 in Gosford.
Thanks for making this clear feathered friend

The fast game is all about Power Pace and Points

Looking forward to Seibold pick the most powerful and pacey players to compete in this thrilling Pre season try scoring competition

Slow is a liability and Speed Kills
remote.axd

So, anyone can go to Narrabeen and watch the guys train, if you want to, however, while Brooky is supposedly a public park, we are not allowed to watch an ‘opposed session’!

The only fathomable reason I can think of, is that Penn doesn’t want to pay for the cleaners!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4