Pre Season 2022 - new Pics and More.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Who makes way for Bullyboy should his form require his selection?

We are looking stacked in the forwards at the moment.

Jake T
Marty
Holy money
The shoe
Paseka
Keppie
Oshay Olay
Bullyboy
Tof Sipps
Lawman
D Walks
Davey

Who makes way for Bullyboy should his form require his selection?

We are looking stacked in the forwards at the moment.

Jake T
Marty
Holy money
The shoe
Paseka
Keppie
Oshay Olay
Bullyboy
Tof Sipps
Lawman
D Walks
Davey
If his form demands a starting role ,I would move Josh to 6 and Manly will have the most feared attack in the competition .

The Boys looking massive !!!!
This year is ours ! .
Haven't felt this confident before a season in a long time.
Love your Manly Passion feathered friend .

It is highly intoxicating !!!

1639706337179.png

Tommy looking fit as considering its only January. I do wonder if he has looked at the season he's just had and thought..... I could go and get on the pass, put on 5kg and root like a badger or im the 🐐 goat goat. This year I'm going to be the Alpha Goat with balls the size of Jupiter so let's be sensible in the off season so I can hit the ground running.

He's the sort of guy that would be able to do option 2.

I’m thinking of starting a competition. Who can spell Bullemor? It may seem obvious but not for some. Maybe the competition is to find the variation we have used. Ok pre season and I’m bored.

Actually woulldn 't mind seeing how Jorge may go as a full back at Black Town considering he played a little bit there earlier in his career or if not at one , given a go as a centre there again also . Realize that the club would be trying to encourage Weekes there , at least initially and also the promising one , Dylan Smith probably still at Black Town . Looks primed to go in those training pics , hopefully injury free and maybe every prospect that he could be there abouts even as a wing option in i st grade if the circumstances occur .

I’m thinking of starting a competition. Who can spell Bullemor? It may seem obvious but not for some. Maybe the competition is to find the variation we have used. Ok pre season and I’m bored.
It's not a common name. There are more of them in Australia than anywhere else, less than fifty world wide.

be bloody nice to see jorge smash down the selection door this year and be part of the season proper
He's not going to get a chance as a winger unless we have injuries to Saab or Sandwich. His best chance is as a centre where he played last year for the Workers because our incumbents are probably the least likely lock-ins among our top 13. I've long advocated that if he could multi-skill as a hard-running forward as well as a bullocking back then he'd be a good addition to our bench.

I saw a number of the boys at bar 2101 yesterday morning having a morning coffee. Saab and DCE looked strong, but bugger me Tafua looked like an absolute weapon - and his hair was magnificent! Oh for the days of a mane like that
Could he be a Justin Olam type at centre? Would certainly put some fear into the opposition.

latest training pics

This is exciting Young hooker Gordon Chan Kum Tong in action

Powerfully built with bulging deltoids, solid hips and thighs and he is also built low to the ground which would make him hard to grab a hold of

I like the way he intimidates the front line by cleverly holding the ball out in front of him in two hands and putting defenders in two minds

He certainly looks like a schemer and we have not had a smart scheming number nine for a long long time

Refreshing and exciting to see so many talented young Sea eagles rising into our 2022 NRL player squad

1643339609421.png

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4