Pre Game thread: Manly v Sharks [Week 1 Finals, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
veni vidi vici - Desius Haslerium
Veni, vidi, vici e bibi - Vicit Cerasus
giphy.gif

Croker to 5/8th maybe. TRex will come in for Gosi or Sipley.
Croker was playing really well before his injury. Risky, but potential for huge reward. The Sharks wont know what manly lineup they will be preparing to play

Anyone know what the pax number is up to. Media making it sound like it'll be far from a sell out
Of course it’s far from a sell out....when someone says there is asbestos there, most parents will be frightened to take their family ... even though there is no asbestos there now apparently!!! My wife and I don’t want to take any chances with our kids....so there is -4

Of course it’s far from a sell out....when someone says there is asbestos there, most parents will be frightened to take their family ... even though there is no asbestos there now apparently!!! My wife and I don’t want to take any chances with our kids....so there is -4
Manly Daily

Schools with damaged asbestos:
image.ashx

›› Allambie Heights Public, Balgowlah Heights Public, Barrenjoey High, Beacon Hill Public, Belrose Public, Davidson High School, Dee Why Public, Elanora Heights Public, Killarney Heights High, Manly Vale Public, Manly Village Public, Manly West Public, Mimosa Public, Mona Vale Public, Narrabeen North Public, Newport Public, Cromer High, Mackellar Girls, Manly Selective, Pittwater High, Forest High and Wheeler Heights Public

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8