Pre Game thread: Manly v Sharks [Week 1 Finals, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Trex is the only forward on the extended bench, I reckon he is only there in case Sipley or Jack doesn’t measure up coming back from injury or there is a training mishap in the forwards during the week
would have him in over Sipley who has been out and not match fit at all big liability for speed of semi finals. 1 big game from trex is not a huge ask and would prove beneficial even just for his semis experience for the younger fellas

Bringing T Rex in is one of those selections that you feel like it Manly win the game, everyone will hail Des as a genius, but if we lose people will say it was a foolish call.

Personally I think with Marty, Sirro and Thomo out, T Rex will bring some much needed experience in the pack. And he’s also got a wealth of finals experience. Which can’t be said for most of the squad. I’m sure he’ll be more than up for the game after a long stint out.

Bringing T Rex in is one of those selections that you feel like it Manly win the game, everyone will hail Des as a genius, but if we lose people will say it was a foolish call.

Personally I think with Marty, Sirro and Thomo out, T Rex will bring some much needed experience in the pack. And he’s also got a wealth of finals experience. Which can’t be said for most of the squad. I’m sure he’ll be more than up for the game after a long stint out.
It would be his lazy defense that would be a concern. Wade graham would take advantage of that.

I think our biggest concern will be scoring enough points, sharks D is pretty good.

I’m wary, he is experienced sure, but he isn’t an on field general or a communicator. His strength and big body are what he brings, not his game nous.

Manly team

1 Brendan Elliot

2 Jorge Taufua

3 Brad Parker

4 Moses Suli

5 Reuben Garrick

6 Dylan Walker

7 Daly Cherry-Evans (c)

8 Addin Fonua-Blake

9 Apisai Koroisau

10 Sean Keppie

11 Corey Waddell

12 Jack Gosiewski

13 Jake Trbojevic

Interchange

14 Manase Fainu

15 Haumole Olakau'atu

16 Lloyd Perrett

17 Toafofoa Sipley

18 Lachlan Croker

19 Cade Cust

20 Tevita Funa

21 Tony Williams
He better keep Elliot at fullback

We should get lapped BUT could also surprise the **** out of them!!

If we managed a good start ( something we haven’t done for a month) then we could scare the living **** out of the Gummies and the ball would definitely then be in our court.

If we managed a good start ( something we haven’t done for a month) then we could scare the living **** out of the Gummies and the ball would definitely then be in our court.

I can not see it but then again it is the hope that kills you...

I would of been ok if T Rex got a gig, but let me say that youngsters Aakau'atu and Keppie...these boys are the future and Des getting them in now shows great belief and gives them an opportunity to repay the faith and with Sipley back, its a no brainer he will leapfrog the Rex also.

I would of been ok if T Rex got a gig, but let me say that youngsters Aakau'atu and Keppie...these boys are the future and Des getting them in now shows great belief and gives them an opportunity to repay the faith and with Sipley back, its a no brainer he will leapfrog the Rex also.

Pick a young fella every day.

We’ll get lapped anyway but it would a great experience for a youngster!!

It’s 17 on 17* once they cross that line Mark. If we come with the right attitude, focus and application we will win this game. The sharks have been nothing short of inconsistent all year and are lucky to be playing finals.
(*13 on 13 really after crossing the chalk but you know what I mean)

We've hit the Trifecta

1 Wankfest move
2 Trex recall
3 Match Officials
Referees: Matt Cecchin,
Henry Perenara;

Sideline Officials:
Chris Butler, Rickey McFarlane;

Video Referees: Jared Maxwell, Ben Galea;

giphy.gif

Backs against the wall time :rofl:

We've hit the Trifecta

1 Wankfest move
2 Trex
3 Match Officials
Henry Perenara;

Sideline Officials:

giphy.gif
You have got to be kidding
This is now beyond a joke
Todd tried with the fan to get the game moved failed
Todd tried with the asbestos to get the game moved failed
Todd gets refs who hate manly with a passion and see us get flogged done and a success
Todd will do everything thing in his power to see us get destroyed.

Last edited:
We've hit the Trifecta

1 Wankfest move
2 Trex recall
3 Match Officials
Henry Perenara;

Sideline Officials:

giphy.gif

Backs against the wall time :rofl:
Only that flog Greenturd would appoint those useless pinkies - we are totally ****ed now!!!

What a low **** act that is all I can say

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8