PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Warriors v Manly [Round 20, 2020]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
MATCH OFFICIALS:

Adam Gee

Referee

Chris Sutton
Touch Judge

Drew Oultram
Touch Judge

Ashley Klein
Senior Review Official

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fuucking Klein.:mad:

Read somewhere this week, that Hoppa Snr, said Albert was lucky he made it onto the bench, such was his "crap" performances so far. No participation awards handed at the Hoppa house.
Not sure what Hoppa senior was expecting, he hadn’t played a game in 2 years, had 2 acls and has never played a game of senior footy? Thrown straight into NRL and that’s happens to a young bloke

Warriors by 24
Nothing I saw last week gives me any confidence.
If RTS was playing warriors would win by 50 easily.

Fainu and Metcalf cut from match squad. That ends Luke's involvement with the club without a first grade game to his name

Burbo and Sippers remain in 19

Read somewhere this week, that Hoppa Snr, said Albert was lucky he made it onto the bench, such was his "crap" performances so far. No participation awards handed out at the Hoppa house.
Hoppa Jnr looks out of place and out of pace in the NRL .
It makes perfect sense now why Des loaned him to the Warriors

Read somewhere this week, that Hoppa Snr, said Albert was lucky he made it onto the bench, such was his "crap" performances so far.
Interesting 2014 article on Poppa Hoppa's 'tough love' approach to his sons footballing careers
If they get involved, have a go, it doesn’t matter to me if they win or lose. Have a go, I’m happy. But don’t make me waste my time, I have too many kids to watch you just stand there and do nothing.

Yeah its so depressing seeing waddells name and boyle there..the team on paper as it stands is very underwhelming
Speaking of UNDERWHELMING .......
Since our injuries the so called Pop Gun rookies and players filling in from our poor quality 30 man squad, We have conceded an averaged of 34 points a game .
This lot not only cant hold on to the ball and pass properly , they also are turnstiles defensively .
We need to review our 30 man squad and change it from quantity to quality
Our cap may not be able to fit more superstars into our squad but we can fit players that are competitors and can actually compete in every game and give the team a chance instead of this lot that capitulates and drop the ball and drop off tackles and the result is this weak plasticine defence leaking 34 points a game even at our spiritual home ground where we have seen a number of capitulations .
This lot had the opportunity to show some worth by playing at our spiritual home ground in front of its fans in the last few games and they came out and got thrashed .
Very disappointed that our great Manly club is not worthy of being represented in the finals

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6