PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Warriors v Manly [Round 20, 2020]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think NZ without Sheck is every bit as bad for them as Manly missing Tom T.....no excuse with Jazz Tevago also unlikely to play
maxta we had no excuses vs Tigers and Warriors last time too. They were bad ones to lose.

I thought the titans would beat us, because they are in really good form.

maxta we had no excuses vs Tigers and Warriors last time too. They were bad ones to lose.

I thought the titans would beat us, because they are in really good form.
Very good points mate, interesting to see how the NZ Warriors without Sheck who is their heartbeat, but damn they have been putting in more effort than Manly across the season with a mixed up team of spare parts and unknowns.

Seriously you couldnt pick a combined team from those two sides that would make the top 8.

I could declare that the worst Manly backline ever - but i wont.

Why are Corey Waddell and Morgan Boyle even in the 17.

Glad Hoppa got punted, he appears way out of his depth in the NRL.

New rules being trialled in this game for those who haven't seen the dedicated thread

MATCH OFFICIALS:

Adam Gee
Referee

Chris Sutton
Touch Judge

Drew Oultram
Touch Judge

Ashley Klein
Senior Review Official

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seriously you couldnt pick a combined team from those two sides that would make the top 8.

I could declare that the worst Manly backline ever - but i wont.

Why are Corey Waddell and Morgan Boyle even in the 17.

Glad Hoppa got punted, he appears way out of his depth in the NRL.

I'm happy to declare that this is the WORST ever Manly backline!! My first thought when I saw the team list.

So Toff is still at Manly !!!! - glad to see he is still alive and well

With his naming I think that means every player in the Top 30 has been named in a squad at some point this season except T-Rex. Des should have given Rexxy a farewell present and let him have one last NRL hurrah this weekend

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4