PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Rabbitohs v Manly [Round 17, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You dont win comps in July.

More than happy for Tommy to be rested if he has a niggle or two.
No rest for the wicked feathered friend . We need to secure another 2 points to progress further up the charts . If a player is not 100% I agree we dont risk making his injury worse .

No rest for the wicked feathered friend . We need to secure another 2 points to progress further up the charts . If a player is not 100% I agree we dont risk making his injury worse .

Not 1 player in the entire squad would be 100% at this stage of the season.

If resting our most potent attacking weapon for a match in July increases his chances of being available when we make a run in late August, September, and hopefully October, then I'm all for it.
I'm quite certain Des hasn't pulled Tommy out just because he feels like it...he did play a match 3 nights ago .

Not 1 player in the entire squad would be 100% at this stage of the season.

If resting our most potent attacking weapon for a match in July increases his chances of being available when we make a run in late August, September, and hopefully October, then I'm all for it.
I'm quite certain Des hasn't pulled Tommy out just because he feels like it...he did play a match 3 nights ago .
I can see your point here and my point is a bird in the hand ( two comp points ) is better than two in the bush and we need to secure two points in a tight competitive comp to give us a better chance in the play offs as the higher you finish the better chance you have with a game off to rest all players or an extra life if you lose a game . . All players do carry niggly injuries this time of the season but not all niggly inuries cause a threat to more damage if a player continues to play and I believe this is the key towards resting a player if necessary .
We have both made our points and the winner is ...... ....... Both of us as we both each made a point

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4