PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Rabbitohs v Manly [Round 17, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Potentially mate, I didn’t see AFB, Jake or DCE either though so hopefully just a coincidence!
I hope so
Heard somewhere there has been a virus go through camp this week, just hear say but could explain a few things.

I don't mind this, although obviously we have way more strike when he plays. Des wants him for the run home to the finals, and the injury he had is one that we definitely don't want to recur.
Aside from that, it's good for the team's mentality to go out and win without the superstar. They were doing it earlier in the year, and doubtless that is the mentality Des would want to encourage.
Thinking, thinking, nope.....what’s with the red Ds @SeaEagleRock8 ?

I hope so
Heard somewhere there has been a virus go through camp this week, just hear say but could explain a few things.

Yeah I did see that on FB today as well. Someone said they spoke with Monaghan today and mentioned that a few could be out with a virus. Hopefully nothing in it!

Betting markets have been up and down all day. I'd say it's fair to say that there could be a few things going on. Or Des just has everyone guessing!!
upload_2019-7-12_21-7-55.png

Yeah I did see that on FB today as well. Someone said they spoke with Monaghan today and mentioned that a few could be out with a virus. Hopefully nothing in it!

I agree it would be a shame this is a game we have a good chance to win.
Think dce and Jake will play just resting up from Wednesday night
Walker and AFB are the worries for mine if there going to be late changes or any concerns
Hope all the players mentioned are well and do play.

Yes been watching that all day
Think as you said there is something else going one with our team for tomorrow.
Hope I am wrong.
Souths will be in a similar position so I doubt we will really know how things are looking until 2:30 tomorrow. Des was optimistic but pretty guarded in the media release - he chose words very carefully for most of his responses.
Regardless of the changes, if our determination and team cohesion are there we should be able to grind out a win :)

Souths will be in a similar position so I doubt we will really know how things are looking until 2:30 tomorrow. Des was optimistic but pretty guarded in the media release - he chose words very carefully for most of his responses.
Regardless of the changes, if our determination and team cohesion are there we should be able to grind out a win :)
I agree and the club was very careful to post the training run photos later than normal and yes Des was very guarded I thought.in the presser.

Huh? Lol. I don’t remember posting on this game mate

Edit, mind you I may have been pissed at the time and have no recollection.
Sounds like all the SOO boys will play ...

'96 old mate ... you gave the above post of mine where I incorrectly predicted Tom would play a like .... having then felt like I had misled you I posted a correction ....

It appears one of us is losing their marbles .... wait .... what was the topic again ?

'96 old mate ... you gave the above post of mine where I incorrectly predicted Tom would play a like .... having then felt like I had misled you I posted a correction ....

It appears one of us is losing their marbles .... wait .... what was the topic again ?

What? Tom’s not playing? I bet a bloke a schooner he would be playing based on your ITK.

Just on Tom .... I think we can all agree that he was well below his best when backing up after SOO 2 .... this may have something to do with the decision to rest him ...... maybe he is not eating enough meat .....

Would hate to see our players rested if they are not injured. Comp is to close for that.

I agree mate . Nothing great comes out of comfort zones

. You dont build resilience resting and tough circumstances breeds tough players

Just ask our 1978 premiership winning players who played about 10 games in 2 weeks to win the grand final .
offc0089_01.jpg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4