PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Rabbitohs v Manly [Round 17, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Peter C

Bencher
Does anyone know what the code is for buying the discounted tickets for this game, the club sent me an email with the code and I must have deleted it, not much to be saved, but better in my pocket than South's

This game will determine the Sea Eagles fortunes this year. I think if we win we could be a final 4 chance. Lose and we'll be fighting for a finals spot. I think Manly need to win five of the next 9 games, a tough task considering they face Storm twice, Souths (a), Knights (h) and Raiders (a), all above us, as well as Parra twice, Wests (h) and Warriors (a). An interesting couple of weeks coming up. If we avoid injury I think 6th-8th finish

Does anyone know what the code is for buying the discounted tickets for this game, the club sent me an email with the code and I must have deleted it, not much to be saved, but better in my pocket than South's

I always find this a bit of a rort for normal club matches that are nowhere near a sell out.
Pre-book and pay more.
Save 10% = say $4 max
Pay booking fee = $6.90 or more

Just walk up on the day and no booking fee.
They don’t reward the punters that pre-book

I always find this a bit of a rort for normal club matches that are nowhere near a sell out.
Pre-book and pay more.
Save 10% = say $4 max
Pay booking fee = $6.90 or more

Just walk up on the day and no booking fee.
They don’t reward the punters that pre-book
https://www.anzstadium.com.au/foote...ls-and-food-beverage-bargains-at-anz-stadium/

Return train travel to Olympic Park will be included in all tickets to regular-season Bulldogs, Rabbitohs and Eels matches at ANZ Stadium, with no additional cost for fans, NRL Club Members and ANZ Stadium Members.

=====
Just buy the cheapest ticket if you need to use the train and save money that way.

ANZ is 90% empty so sit where you like as the security will rarely check tickets inside :)

I just say I want to get a photo and get to be in the western stand most times :happy:

Happy where does one locate the discount ticket screen?
https://m.ticketek.com.au/shows/entitlementpassword.aspx?sh=RBS1719&v=AUS&p=ERBS0000019F

Capture.JPG

This game will determine the Sea Eagles fortunes this year. I think if we win we could be a final 4 chance. Lose and we'll be fighting for a finals spot. I think Manly need to win five of the next 9 games, a tough task considering they face Storm twice, Souths (a), Knights (h) and Raiders (a), all above us, as well as Parra twice, Wests (h) and Warriors (a). An interesting couple of weeks coming up. If we avoid injury I think 6th-8th finish
I think 4 from 9 (28points) will make the semis. Although you dont wanna rely on other results. 5 from 9 is very achievable and should be 5th or 6th and a possible brooky semi.
6 from 9 and we would likely finish top 4. Considering we have won 9 from 15 without alot of stars for quite a few games id be confident of a minimum 5 or 6 from last 9 games especially with Tommy on fire

I think 4 from 9 (28points) will make the semis. Although you dont wanna rely on other results. 5 from 9 is very achievable and should be 5th or 6th and a possible brooky semi.
6 from 9 and we would likely finish top 4. Considering we have won 9 from 15 without alot of stars for quite a few games id be confident of a minimum 5 or 6 from last 9 games especially with Tommy on fire

6/9......I’m loving that!!

And I think possible

I’ve been delayed ( got some new tyres put on today in Darwin) from heading into the wilderness so will be in Kununurra WA on Saturday arvo and will be able to watch the game and comment on ST before heading out into the great unknown on Sunday.

Well it’s not exactly unknown, but it certainly is remote!

Think fish , think a LOT of fish, think BIG fish........well hopefully.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2