PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Manly v Warriors [Round 3, 2020]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Keppie and parker may not play due to HIA/head knocks during the game..
Reports are RTS and Adam Blair also may not play.. we will win either way but if they are without RTS we will absolutely cream them! Unless it rains.. this game is where dce and Levi will shine! Levi can get some good confidence out of this match going forward. I'm expecting a try from him.

The WAGS want them home

More NRL drama as partners call for Warriors to return home
Paul Crawley, The Daily Telegraph
March 23, 2020 2:40pm

Wives and partners of New Zealand Warriors players are calling for their husbands to return home immediately after their nation today announced a month-long lockdown from this Wednesday.
In a worrying sign for the NRL’s hopes of keeping the New Zealanders in the comp, The Daily Telegraph has been told that concerned family members have inundated chief executive Cameron George — with some in tears and demanding to know for how much longer they will be without their partners.
It is believed some of the partners are also angry that the NRL competition continues despite most other sports being postponed amid the coronavirus crisis.

If it wasnt for the uncertainty around the game atm I would say we would flog em 40 0 . Goin be lucky to get a game at this rate.

The WAGS want them home

Wives and partners of New Zealand Warriors players are calling for their husbands to return home immediately after their nation today announced a month-long lockdown from this Wednesday.
In a worrying sign for the NRL’s hopes of keeping the New Zealanders in the comp, The Daily Telegraph has been told that concerned family members have inundated chief executive Cameron George — with some in tears and demanding to know for how much longer they will be without their partners.
It is believed some of the partners are also angry that the NRL competition continues despite most other sports being postponed amid the coronavirus crisis.

They’ve got their way, happy times for Wags.

The WAGS want them home

Was it the partners they missed or their AMEX platinum card?

Was it the partners they missed or their AMEX platinum card?

Well if you’ve seen the Wags of some of the butt ugly players I think it might be the latter!!

Although, the golden goose might have just been plucked for a while , hard to imagine that the players won’t have to take a fair cut to keep their clubs alive.

Well if you’ve seen the Wags of some of the butt ugly players I think it might be the latter!!

Although, the golden goose might have just been plucked for a while , hard to imagine that the players won’t have to take a fair cut to keep their clubs alive.
wonder how many relationships will last 6 months with isolation?

On a serious note guys, from a cranky, high risk, old fa#t in a self imposed lock down, and with the footy being put on hold, I wish each and every Silvertail good luck, good fortune, and good health over the next few months for you and your families, I look forward to the banter, the insults in amongst the angst that our respective families will give us.

My 10 year old daughter cheered when she heard the competition had been postponed but cried when I said we would watch replays every Friday & Saturday nights of our great wins!

The Daily Telegraph has been told that concerned family members have inundated chief executive Cameron George — with some in tears and demanding to know for how much longer they will be without their partners.

Psssh, most wives would be happy to have time away from their slobbo husbands.

I call b/s

lol

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4