PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Manly v Titans [Round 6, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
agreed but sadly the reality I think

You can't go into games playing under the assumption that he's going to get injured. Us fans can because we don't pick the side, but it spells disaster and a lack of confidence if the coaching staff does it.

You can't go into games playing under the assumption that he's going to get injured. Us fans can because we don't pick the side, but it spells disaster and a lack of confidence if the coaching staff does it.
Oh I agree but........ if he does get injured again Des would be hammered if he didn't have cover. Mind you - Garrick could go to FB - Schuster to Centre and Harper to wing so maybe cover not needed

The titans have a massive forward pack and fifita will kill us out wide exactly like kikau..

Titans 32 manly 10
If we at least compete and are not blown away by the score line then i can cop that next weekend, titans are a good team but were not really tested or put under any sort of pressure today.

think simliar scoreline to yours

titans 38-12

I really like the look of Harper but after seeing him live for the first time last night he is seriously small. He got swatted away in defence a couple of times but keeps coming. What he lacks in size he makes up in desire. He has a real dig.
That's what I said when I saw
Toovey play for the first time.

We should rest Turbo more, save him for the back end of the season when we need that TURBO in the Manly V8. If he heals well enough, we will be a force to reckon with come finals. Let the team build some character without him, some more tough gritty wins.
I'm very sorry mate. I hate to, but have to disagree with you. Turbo is our weapon. There's no use keeping him locked up while the team builds resiliance. This may or may not happen without him. I think the team will lift knowing that they've got a missile on their side. If he is fit let him play.

If Haumole is fit he will have to come in, but that will be a big assignment lining up opposite Fifita. The whole pack, indeed out whole team, are going to have to work hard as a unit to try limit his chances.
I wonder if Des would move our best defender to mark Fifita?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4