PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Manly v Titans [Round 19, 2020]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
May as well kick off the pre game discussion

Only one win at home this year, will this be number 2 ?? or will it just be a number 2 like performance, like many other number 2 like performances this year.

Will Turbo and / or The Spork be named this week ? A quick freshen up as ball boys last weekend might be just the fitness test they need to hit the ground running in the NRL.

Will Guaca finally get a run ??

We are not playing for a top 8 spot
We are not playing a top 8 team

We are are playing for our pride and honour of our Legendary club the Manly Sea eagles and all passionate club supporters eyes will be on all the players that run on to the field wearing our sacred Manly Jersey and see which ones are worthy to take our great club to greatness once again next season.

2021 Manly Sea eagles moto .....Great players make great clubs .

Looking forward to see which players step up to Greatness against the Titans .

Last edited:
May as well kick off the pre game discussion

Only one win at home this year, will this be number 2 ?? or will it just be a number 2 like performance, like many other number 2 like performances this year.

Will Turbo and / or The Spork be named this week ? A quick freshen up as ball boys last weekend might be just the fitness test they need to hit the ground running in the NRL.

Will Guaca finally get a run ??
Ok I give up.
The Spork??
(This will be good, lol)

Turbo 21
Garrick also named reserves
Hamuole reserves bench

Croker 6

Boyle
Waddell
Keepie
Tank
Our bench

AFB named at 8 but don't think he will start

Boyle in for AFB
Hamuole to bench hopefully

Hopefully no injuries in the backs with that bench and Croker and Levi can play the full 80

Warriors v Sea Eagles
tickets on sale!
Sea Eagles Members, we need your support! Tickets are on sale from 11am tomorrow for our Round 20 clash against the Warriors at Central Coast Stadium next Sunday. Use code: SEASCC to access tickets.

Also warriors have no jack h in their squad due to his loan deal ending with them and will be playing for the panthers this week.

This is the player who knocked out Marty at brookvale oval.

Season over and Tom returns. Fantastic. Let him rest a few more weeks. He should not rush back to earn more money playing Origin. 'Pride in the state' or whatever.
You could always see this happening in my mind too little too late for turbo.

He will make a huge difference to the team but just wish he came back a few games earlier.

Ok I give up.
The Spork??
(This will be good, lol)
Walker - had trouble deciding whether he wanted a fork or a spoon with his dinner and ........ well we all know how that ended. So simple solution is he uses a Spork all the time, then he won't need to be interrupted when playing Playstation to confirm his choice of cutlery

The question is not only, will Turbo be risked, also will Burbo get a crack, perhaps off the bench?. I'd like to see what he has to offer and what would be lost? I cant see Walker coming back this year. Like to see Manly win, but more important to see what the young guys have to offer.

Des still sux at selecting..80 min of crocker crap..and levi 80 min yeah give me a break..give medcalfe a chance and what the hell is barretts bitch waddell in there not part of our plans but hey okalauatu is but we will just mind **** him and name him then dump him for a useless run sideways jerk

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4