Pre-Game discussion: Manly v Souths [Finals week 2, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
@BooBaileyTele

Hey @SeaEagles fans, get ready to rock. Don't miss friday's @Dailytelegraph for your free #nrl finals poster drawn by yours truly. Put it up and push it up. Go Manly! @telegraph_sport #NRLFinals #nrl360 https://t.co/0znqO6GEwD
IMG_20190919_054659.jpg

Another Manly poster :inlove:

Hahaha aw you’re too kind! I have read some back and cringe at my writing...but I guess I should expect a difference from being in year 9 vs being in my second year at uni hahaha!!

Oh wow, I've only just joined the dots & realised that you were Ella of Ella's Eagle Eye!

Good on you, I was always impressed by the knowledge in your articles in the Daily.

Oh wow, I've only just joined the dots & realised that you were Ella of Ella's Eagle Eye!

Good on you, I was always impressed by the knowledge in your articles in the Daily.

Haha aw thanks heaps! Yep was a fair while ago! Now they don’t report on us at all haha (except this week finally)

Ella also did some stuff here on Silvertails, be great to see that happen again ( like @HoldenV8 who now does a great weekly round up).

The good thing about Silvertails @ellakasmar is you are preaching to the converted and you don’t have to worry about smart arse comments from randoms like you get on TwitFace

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8