PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Manly v Rabbits [Round 2, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Fair few changes considering this is Des and it is only rd 2. Davey to start is great and didn’t expect Des to do the right thing and promote him to start.

The only thing that needs to happen is drop Garrick and bring Harper into the side for Parker (either at fullback or centre). Tbh I would be more than happy to see Des drop Garrick, so if that happens before the game I don’t care if there are no more changes.

Bookings from our great match day sponsor on the Northern Beaches are running hot for this weekend ...... get in now. You know you'll need it and discounts for families........

Souths 36+ with 5 down tries down the left side.
View attachment 17294
Damn....all booked out!! It's not going to be pretty.

images (2).jpeg

Fair few changes considering this is Des and it is only rd 2. Davey to start is great and didn’t expect Des to do the right thing and promote him to start.

The only thing that needs to happen is drop Garrick and bring Harper into the side for Parker (either at fullback or centre). Tbh I would be more than happy to see Des drop Garrick, so if that happens before the game I don’t care if there are no more changes.
So your happy to leave Croker in the side whilst cust warms the bench and shu looks elsewhere for a team

Yes think the predicted heavy rain will help us and bring the teams closer together. Room for optimism there. Figure we will only lose be thirty.

Sadly I will be there. Paid in advance. Won't do that again.

Gagai johnston Mitchell about to have a field day. Happy for cust should have been there round 1. Hopefully we keep it entertaining. If it is another 30+ thrashing it might be better for schu not to play as I don't see how he would benefit from tackling practice and then the critism of not being ready etc.

Well that team list is a start. To be honest I was expecting zero changes. These are wholesale changes by Des standards.

The problem is that if too many changes are made in a week then players will have even less familiarity with defensive structures and have even less confidence than they seemingly already do.

I am hoping that more changes will happen in the next few weeks... all of the problems on display on the weekend will not be fixed in 1 week.

Lets hope it rains so much it turns into an old fashion slugfest! None of this touch footy crap! A real grinding kind of game like the real nrl used to be
If it pours rain it will even it up in a big way. We will be better than last week guaranteed. Said it before I like our pack over theirs and if it’s in the bog and rain their backs won’t have the run of it. Tell the groundsman at brookie to not mow the place at all. That’s the only way we might have a slight chance.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4