PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Manly v Knights [Round 8, 2020]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ponga goes left nine times out of ten.Thats a big part of why Ramien left. And he will target Moses. Sirro will be a busy man.But yes .. any coach worth his salt saw Crokers tactics last week.
Yep Ponga left and Pearce right, but...I reckon will head over right to test the scenery more than once....

Wasn’t Bradman Best the Knights player that signed with us then got homesick & was released????
No - but think we had a chance at him when he was 15 or so....Knights won't be in a hurry to give him up - I think you mean Brayden Musgrove ?

Anyone know if there will be ang GA tickets on sale for this game.
It seems crowds are members only with season tickets and longstanding members are first few cabs off the rank. It appears members without game passes don't get a look in yet.
But that is what it appears to be, but could be wrong. I'm sure @The Wheel can confirm.

I'll give an extra cheer on your behalf @Jerry1
Let me know if there's any player* you want heckled.

*don't worry about officials I'll be doing that anyway

Any good team is bound to have a bad game once in a while. You just hope that that bad game is never against one of the teams that you despise the most as those losses really suck.

It seems that this game will be back at Brookie this round. I expect that Newcastle are going to be up against it and I fancy our chances this weekend

Interesting observation on 360 tonight this week all the panelists/team picked the knights to beat us except for two, Burgess and Alexander. Funny but last week everyone picked us to win over Cronulla except two. Hoping that’s an omen

I saw Taufua's interview about Des' spray on nrl.com.....BUT

It's not on the Manly website!!!

wHaT ArE YoU TrYiNg tO HiDe mAnLy?? WhO ArE YoU TrYiNg tO PrOtEcT?????

Anyone know if there will be ang GA tickets on sale for this game.
Exclusively only the loyal and privileged club members
This is where reality sets in on what it means to be a club member
It means that you have made the commitment to
OFFICIALLY BELONG TO THE MIGHTY MANLY SEA EAGLES CLUB
download (1).jpg

Last edited:
Siro media

I know this stuff is probably just fodder for the fans but this worries me a little .DCE said it too. We know our guys can defend. They proved it many times.

Would rather they focus on scoring points and be positive.You have to defend too damn well to win games under the new rules if you can’t score points.

Practicing defence when we are about to face up against Ponga isn't such a bad plan actually!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6