PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Manly v Cowboys [Round 14, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well so far I am completely eating humble pie with my predictions, we need to start strong in this half not let them back into the game.

Easy money. Sucked in Sports bet , I got in before Trbojevic was pulled.

There's a 0% win chance !

Des isn't an over .500 coach anymore.

People can whinge and peacock for him, but his last few years at Canterbury, plus the three back here has been terrible win % wise

Tom will be missing more games this season (three more) at the expense of Origin, and likely our season.

Let's hope he doesn't get injured in Origin..Games leading up they both backoff anyways (rewatch the Knights game for exhibit A).
Unlucky for the Sportsbet account mate, but I’m sure you prefer the win!

Unlucky for the Sportsbet account mate, but I’m sure you prefer the win!

Weird thing, is they did a paid early thing, so I won the money, AND we won ! What the hell ? I have no idea how it works because I don't really gamble (yes, I bet twice haha):
1623406215198.png

sea eagles site showing parker on wing, harper at centre?
Yep, sorry about that. I thought that I had corrected that before I posted but obviously not. I know it's a bit late now but it is correct now.
smemotions24.gif

Personally, I think Suli is a left side player. With Foran inside him, there is the possibility he will receive early ball & wreak a bit of havoc. Let's hope so :clap:
Foz likes a big body outside him, when he doesn’t take the out the back option and goes flat he uses the bigger players well.

How much money you win Ryan?

(sorry, couldn’t help myself)

I won around 100 dollars, because we went down quick, and sportsbet did the payout early thing. Not sure how it works, but I'll take it. Therefore, I got the bigger payout for betting on the heavy underdog, and Manly STILL won, so it all came up in my favour.

So roast away mate, I couldn't have done it better.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2