PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Chooks v Manly [Round 2, 2020]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Will be played
No crowd
Will test teams
I'm going to watch the game from the outside fence on Mary St as you can get a really good view of the ground behind the goal posts.
Id get my foldout chair and bring the esky if I wasn't in Qld....

This is the same selected team as round one. However Funa and Elliot came into the centres, and Toff came into the front row.
Has anyone seen Sam Smith or Semisi Kioa play this season? Are they getting a run somewhere?

Is it just me or is Morgan Boyle a reserve grader? Don't feel like he offers much, I feel like sipley might add a bit more punch. I'm a big fan of keppie though that kids a first grader.

I actually thought the Boyle / Keppie rotation worked pretty well last Sunday.

Lance isn’t a superstar but he’s an honest toiler.

Keppie IS the goods.

Roosters big favourites at 1.50
Didn’t think Roosters performance last week warranted that short a price even though I think they will probably get us in a tight one.

20200319_055034.jpg

104 points.. only 2 players that have won at leichhardt... glad this blokes so positive

Yeah. Can’t see why Cust and Croker are both in the 30 with the wraps on Schuster. One of them
for sure but would have liked to have seen IPape , who is a hooker , available.
I hear you... I think Cust is at the crossroads at Manly but has the potential for a breakout season if he tidies up his front on defence. Don't understand why we keep extending Croker much less put him in 17. I understand he is a good trainer but has done nothing in NRL other than a pass against Raiders at Brookie.

I will be amazed if Schuster is not in NRL by round 6, as for backup 9 I don't think ZDC is eligible but it is as close as you can get to a sensible backup 9. Very surprised we did not put Reed Izzard in 30 ahead of Croker.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4