PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Bulldogs v Manly [Round 18, 2020]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'd love to see young Hoppa have a strong game. I doubt he was to blame for the crazy circus that surrounded his NRL debut. How good would it be to see him develop a bit of confidence and form?
2 tries please, Hoppa. (Or Junior? Alby? He definitely needs a different nickname to the one his dad owns)

I'd love to see young Hoppa have a strong game. I doubt he was to blame for the crazy circus that surrounded his NRL debut. How good would it be to see him develop a bit of confidence and form?
2 tries please, Hoppa. (Or Junior? Alby? He definitely needs a different nickname to the one his dad owns)
That and Harper a double against his old club and the win, oh yes please the win.

Only 2 out of the normal starting 7 in the backline. Only 1 out of the spine. No wonder we're fuked.

Jayden okunbor for dogs the one banned for photos with school girls in marking up on abbis

he will destroy us

cust in

abbis in

rest of team as is last week

ben turbo named in squad as well as Luke metcalf.

dogs by 12
Dogs by 12... i pretty much choked on my bourbon man wtf! You think a Foran less dogs will beat us.... please be wrong :)

Des has the final say to media this week;

The players will have the final say when they run on to the field and compete against the opposition and not Des
Des can only set the standards and watch at what level his players can strive to be able to win the game.
What ever winnable game plan a coach can give his players . If the players are not capable of playing to the standards then ....
This moral of the story must apply
How we finish is where some players end next season

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8