power balance wrist bands

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The price of the bands might treble if NSW win on Wednesday night.

CLONTAGGO  YOU GOING TO READ YOUR MESSAGE BOX OR WHAT ????LOL

I will get in touch with him. He is in Victoria and clearly too busy being a socialite :)

jjai link said:

Sorry mate yeah we are 2 days behind down here in Mexico. Just replied!!

Believe it or not I have actually been working my arse off the past few days. (Wait's for Gronk to chime in with a smart ass comment)

Anyway have to run now, got a lunch appointment at Rockpool. Then dinner at the Red Emporer.

Apparently you shouldn't let children wear them. The kids can get used to them and then if they take them off they tend to fall over a lot more. Forget where I heard that...

clontaago link said:
[quote author=jjai link=topic=183511.msg266148#msg266148 date=1276209092]

Sorry mate yeah we are 2 days behind down here in Mexico. Just replied!!

Believe it or not I have actually been working my arse off the past few days. (Wait's for Gronk to chime in with a smart ass comment)

Anyway have to run now, got a lunch appointment at Rockpool. Then dinner at the Red Emporer.
[/quote]

You will need to work for a bit longer as you have a lot of arse to work off.

That do?

Dinner at red emporer....thanks for the invite you bastard ;)

SeaEagleRock8 link said:
Apparently you shouldn't let children wear them. The kids can get used to them and then if they take them off they tend to fall over a lot more. Forget where I heard that...

LOL  i never heard that must be a gee up ..

well  i have both your padded bags addressed & ready to go just hoping she can bring them in this afternoon ..if not will be posted on tuesday..

enjoy em.... :)

dan , clon ..  i`ll be posting today ...  saturday....  just got phone call they are in so i`ll be going into work to pick em up & post them .. so maybe you both should get them on tuesday..

Thanks Champ.

I've got touch footy tonight. I'm keen to see if it enables me to call 4 phantoms instead of 3. ;)

mine didnt come in the post today. I expect it tomorrow, boony town QLD post and all :)

I have to referee an all day Oz tag comp on Sunday and then play touch out at the prison next week, so will give it a good test. I may end up giving this one to Leanne as it is hot pink :) and buy myself a new one if i like it

so clon i take it you recieved yours today..  cool  always thought qld post was faster than melbs lol..  yeah sorry about that dan the colour could be better..

Meh its country post.

There is a chance they will deliver it later if it was registered it will turn up in a van this afternoon.

If it was just surface express it will come with the postman tomorrow morning.

They usually do next business day here, so maybe it is still going to come in the parcel post later today

Dan link said:
Meh its country post.

There is a chance they will deliver it later if it was registered it will turn up in a van this afternoon.

If it was just surface express it will come with the postman tomorrow morning.

They usually do next business day here, so maybe it is still going to come in the parcel post later today
yeah it should ..its in a padded bag..

No didnt get here yet mate. I didnt think it would given yesterday was a pubic holiday.

I'll just play **** again tonight.......

lol clon... i posted it on sat  ..i thought they would empty the post box`s 6days a week atleast .. that means they only just got it 2day ..maybe be thursday  at latest.. 

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4