Poverty beckons

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
The betting is up on the Panthers game.

Panthers $1.52, Manly $2.50
Manly +3.5 pts $2.10
Manly + 5.5 pts $1.90

At this point I have nothing very positive to say except thank goodness we get the very fat end of the odds, we are going to need them.

unbelieveable.they have won 4 games all year ,can barely score a point and we have beaver and kennedy back.this simply means we will not start favourite in any game again this year looking at the draw AND we are currently running 3rd.

for those of you who didnt recognise total panic in our play of late here is the latest dose of evidence and from the most objective source available.

when is that next rally.

Paramatta fans are describing our attack as follows:

"Close eyes and pass".

Never thought I'd see sense from an eels fan.

It means we are playing a night game away and aren't in the best form.

I dont expect manly to win because we have Travis at 5/8. We also have Matai named ppffft!

but he is replacing a bloke who cant play iether according to some who seem to think he is bringing our 7 down from his starring best..how does that effect things.you should actually talk to some non manly people for a change.we are a joke with this save the whale ****.18 months.average player.simple as that.

For example:

Monaghan is the worst halfback, and its his natural position, so how is he going to play hooker!!

People have talked up Witt, Monaghan and Manly all year. When really, if you take the friday night game against the roosters wher a late rooster try was incorrectly disallowed for a forward pass, and a game earlier in the year against Melbourne where referee Steve Clarke, Massacared the Storm, giving Manly mutliple multiple sets of six in attack which allowed them to score the winning tries as two games the Eagles should have lost, that would put them back on 18 points, out side the 8, and nobody would be talking about them at all!

For more: http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112841&page=3

eelevation

I'm at odds with most if not all of you regarding Monaghan, where i strongly believe his the reason why Manly are on 22 points. Admmitedly their forwards have set a plat form for him however Mona's has had to deal with a few obstacles, mainley a dodgy backline including a five-eight, which he's been carrying on his back all season.

I'm a fan of his!!

Back to the subject of plonking money on the Eagles. I looked closely at the player line up along with the season form guide yesterday and made my mind up. Manly are definitely in this contest and the bickies are on. Go Manly!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2