Postcards from home

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well it's that time of the year again (though a bit early), where you have to be careful going for a walk. Especially if your yappy dog is off her leash!

p6KhX52.jpg

Here are a few first is antwerp last week from my hotel As I couldn't sleep so watched the sun come up. This is at radison blue looking away from central (antwerp central is one of the most amazing stations I've see )
image.jpg
My newly wed aussie friends trying our balfiets in our street
image.jpg

Snow on our back yard a few weeks back
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
And outside Matilda's school
image.jpg
And matilda dreaming of princesses in valkenberg
image.jpg

Taken a couple of hours ago. Prob similar to others but it bumps the thread all the same.

I can only surmise that Manly "God's country" is really a load of bollocks from the lack of Manly pics in this thread!!

NHU8fhp.jpg

Damn Canadians invading my night markets with their moose steaks and Celine Dion burgers.

woohoo! And some nickelback fries!

Well...I went snowboarding near Calgary today and 2 Aussie women sold me my day lift ticket...and another aussie scanned my pass at the lift line...and another aussie served me lunch. don't think I spoke to a Canadian on the hill all day! (better half excepted :) )

Hiking is stupid....
Hiking at altitude is incredibly stupid!

Anyway, what I did today:

Can you see the plane in this pic? Hint: It's below the skyline!
YC8xkjJ.jpg

Lake:
yL4r9zj.jpg

Where the hell did all the trees go? (And stable pathways.)
MKSCWFU.jpg

Go Manly!!
lU5taq1.jpg

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4