Post your YART

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sorry Mark, But we all ready have Willis Meehan and I could of swore I seen that Sirro was on the way. Didn't mean to get you cranky in any way.I'm on here to talk about MANLY my friend.

s

Takes a lot to make me cranky mate ( if you give me Trolls that will do it) but disagreeing with me or correcting me won't do it.

By the way hope you are right and I'm wrong !!

Takes a lot to make me cranky mate ( if you give me Trolls that will do it) but disagreeing with me or correcting me won't do it.

By the way hope you are right and I'm wrong !!
giphy.gif

We are all trolls in this crazy thing called life Mark - embrace your inner troll.

With Matai looking unlikely we are currently looking like this
1 Snake
2 Tafua
3 Tom Trbojevic
4 Walker
4 Uate
6 Green
7 DCE
8 Lussick
9 Parcell
10 AFB
11 Tapau
12 Lane
13 Jake

14 Brown
15 Myles
16 Lawrence
17 Meehan
If Snake is fit and raring to go i could handle Tom T in the centres for 1 year. I just cant stomach him on the wing.

So Bozo going around telling people the fans and members will be very excited by who we have already signed, and we have gained:

+ Cullen: Struggled at QLD Cup LvL
+ Uate: Can't make Knights 1st grade
+ Lane: Unknown (little experience)
+ J Wright: Journeyman
+ Green: Not bad, not great - average
+ Winterstein: Looked utter garbage
+ M Wright: Depth at best

Yet potentially lose:
+ Vave: maybe top 3 forward last year
+ Knight: Unknown (little experience)
+ Lyon: Top 5 centre in the world
+ Buhrer: Great experienced player
+ Symonds: Always ripped right in
+ Mateo: Experienced campaigner
+ Matai: Top 5 centre in the world
+ Stewart: (possibly)

Just doesn't seem balanced.

Now we read that Parcell might go for Gerard ****ing Beale ?

If any of Wright, Wiliame or Winterstein are main stays in our team, we are screwed.

At this point in time our squad looks pretty dismal and unless some decent signings are made I can't see us making the eight. Assuming Matai and snake are leaving. Anyways prepare urself for an ordinary lineup

1.trbojevic
2.taufua
3.walker
4.wright
5.uate
6.green
7.cherry
8.lussick
9.koroisau
10.myles
11.brown
12.taupau
13.trbojevic

14.lane
15.meehan
16.fonua blake
17.matagi
18.lawrence
19.hopoate
20.parcell

Now I know this is a bleak outlook on my part but honestly this is just how I see it. 1) turbo a star of the future no doubt but he needs to improve quick smart in the offseason with his defense and positioning at the back
2) both our wingers can't catch 2/5 bombs is a bit of a worry to say the least. One couldn't make fg at knights. 3) matt wright is solid but slow and adds nothing in attack positive is he can goal kick
4) koroisau needs work on his passing and parcell is still very unexperienced.
5)looks like myles and brown will be in the starting lineup.. ummm yep
6) the bench is very inexperienced full of fringe first graders or players yet to debut excluding matagi and AFB.
7)lots of depth signings in backs but none of real quality which we need.
8) short of quality experience up front might take a while to gel.
9) at this stage I think it will be another building year filling gaps and giving game time to our youth.
10) all in all on paper out of ten I would give a 6.5 with a lot of room for improvement hopefully I'm proven wrong

1. T Trbojevic
  2. J. Tafua
  3. D. Walker
  4. S. Matai
  5. A. Uate
  6. B. Green
  7. D. Cherry-Evans
  8. D. Lussick
  9. M. Parcell
  10. A. Fonua-Blake
  11. J. Hopoate
  12. M. Tapau
  13. J. Trbojevic
------------------------------
14. L. Brown
15. S. Lane
16. S. Matagi
17. N. Myles
Swap brown for api & lawrence for lane & youv nailed it..

So Bozo going around telling people the fans and members will be very excited by who we have already signed, and we have gained:

+ Cullen: Struggled at QLD Cup LvL
+ Uate: Can't make Knights 1st grade
+ Lane: Unknown (little experience)
+ J Wright: Journeyman
+ Green: Not bad, not great - average
+ Winterstein: Looked utter garbage
+ M Wright: Depth at best

Yet potentially lose:
+ Vave: maybe top 3 forward last year
+ Knight: Unknown (little experience)
+ Lyon: Top 5 centre in the world
+ Buhrer: Great experienced player
+ Symonds: Always ripped right in
+ Mateo: Experienced campaigner
+ Matai: Top 5 centre in the world
+ Stewart: (possibly)

Just doesn't seem balanced.

Now we read that Parcell might go for Gerard ****ing Beale ?

If any of Wright, Wiliame or Winterstein are main stays in our team, we are screwed.

Out of the potentially lose list though Ryan, Knight & Mateo hardly played 1st grade this year, maybe a 2 or 3 games if one wants to be pedantic, and Symonds was gone early and i think we have a pack now that doesn't need him. He went ok, but I never warmed to Symonds. So these guys are no loss, i feel, to make up for.

So there is 3 that aren't an issue whatsoever.

Matai and Snake are absolute champions, but again, they didn't play often this year due to injury, i think less than half the season. Snake just couldn't seem to fire, so if he leaves, i don't think it would take much to find someone who could play better than he did in 2016.

Jamie is a massive loss, and i would have liked him to gone more year at 5/8, but he knows better than us.

Vave and Buhrer...yeah, we need to replace these guys, and hopefully with better players

Agree regarding Williame, i think Wright is our utility, he had a great game at 5/8 this year and shouldnt be wasted playing wing all year. Winterstein...hmmm, let's give him an offseaon and full year.

1 trbojevic
2 schuster / m.wright
3 walker
4 kelly
5 uate
6 green
7 dce
8 lussick (when back)
9 koroisau
10 fonua blake
11 taupau
12 sironen
13 trbojevic

14 cullen
15 lawrence
16 hopoate / bainbridge
17 perret / winterstein

18 tom amone
19 hastings

I'm going to do this, but its based on the best 17 we I think can come up with in what is effectively a 23 man squad. For the sake of argument, no one is injured or suspended.

FB - Tom Trbojevic
WG - Akuila Uate
CE - Dylan Walker
CE - Brian Kelly
WG - Jorge Taufua
FE - Blake Green
HB - Daly Cherry-Evans (c)
PR - Darcy Lussick
HK - Jackson Hastings
PR - Brenton Lawrence
SR - Martin Taupau
SR - Curtis Sironen
LK - Jake Trbojevic (vc)

Res - Cameron Cullen
Res - Addin Fonua-Blake
Res - Lloyd Perrett
Res - Shaun Lane

• Nate Myles doesn't shirk his responsibility, but is way too far his best to produce anything meaningful. At worst he could be useful off the bench.
  • Lewis Brown should be dropped like a glass jaw boxer.
  • Api Koroisau should learn how to pass, but do it in NSW Cup.
  • Frank Winterstein should only be in the team as an injury or suspension replacement.
  • Jarrad Kennedy should only be in the team as an injury or suspension replacement.
However, I can't see Api or Brown being dropped and until we at least get Kapow and AFB back we'd be silly to drop Myles, as mediocre as he is.

Plenty of old YART threads (thanks to @Ryan for inventing yarts!) and I dug this one up at random, but with Manly's side recently undergoing one or 2 significant changes, and a long wait till next game, may be a good time for a look at our mythical* strongest side.

*mythical because you almost never have everyone available at the same time!

So for 2023 I'll go...
1. Turbo
2. Saab
3. Koula
4. Garrick
5. Tuipulotu
6. Schuster
7. DCE
8. Paseka
9. Croker
10. Sipley
11. Olakau'atu
12. Tuilagi
13. Jurbo
14. Lawton
15. Keppie
16. Bullemor
17. S. Fainu

Most contentious spots - Kelma in, no Aloia

Plenty of old YART threads (thanks to @Ryan for inventing yarts!) and I dug this one up at random, but with Manly's side recently undergoing one or 2 significant changes, and a long wait till next game, may be a good time for a look at our mythical* strongest side.

So for 2023 I'll go...
1. Turbo
2. Saab
3. Koula
4. Garrick
5. Tuipulotu
6. Schuster
7. DCE
8. Paseka
9. Croker
10. Sipley
11. Olakau'atu
12. Tuilagi
13. Jurbo
14. Lawton
15. Keppie
16. Bullemor
17. S. Fainu

I think Fainu has been far better than Tuilagi, him to start with Oshay replacing Tuilagi in the 17.

Pi

So for 2023 I'll go...
1. Turbo
2. Saab
3. Koula
4. Garrick
5. Tuipulotu
6. Schuster
7. DCE
8. Paseka
9. Croker
10. Sipley
11. Olakau'atu
12. Tuilagi
13. Jurbo
14. Lawton
15. Keppie
16. Bullemor
17. S. Fainu

Piss Tuilagi off for Fainu and throw Aloiai on the bench.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2