Post your YART

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
1 - Simon Peter
2 - Simon the Zealot
3 - Andrew
4 - James (the son of Zebedee)
5 - John
6 - Philip
7 - Bartholomew
8 - Thomas
9 - Judas Iscariot
10 - Matthew
11 - James (the son of Alphaeus),
12 - Beaver
13 -Thaddaeus

Coach - Jesus (no need for a bench they will maliciously never get injured or need a rest) - catering at after match events will be limited to bread and fish, and cold water or wine.

Haha. Love it.

Ok so it's been ages since I saw a YART and I'm getting withdrawals. Please post your team for 2017!

Mine:
1 Snake (if fit otherwise Turbo)
2 TTurbo (Wright)
3 Walker
4 Matai (Hex)
5 Uate
6 Green
7 DCE
8 Myles
9 Parcell
10 JTurbo
11 Kapow
12 Lane
13 Lussick

14 Brown
15 AFB
16 Lawrence (please please please)
17 Meehan/Hoppa/someone

Pretty uneventful YART on reflection. Jake back at prop please and Darcy at lock for mine. The team would go ok and if GIVEN A FULL PRE-SEASON could hit the ground running in 2017!!!

That is an ordinary side. If this is the team that runs out it will be more of what we witnessed in 2016 unfortunately.

1 - Simon Peter
2 - Simon the Zealot
3 - Andrew
5 - John
6 - Philip
7 - Bartholomew
8 - Thomas
9 - Judas Iscariot
10 - Matthew
12 - Beaver
13 -Thaddaeus

Coach - Jesus (no need for a bench they will maliciously never get injured or need a rest) - catering at after match events will be limited to bread and fish, and cold water or wine.

I don't think Jesus would be installed as coach. What if God had to send Jesus packing after a poor season? I could see things degenerating very quickly!

I think this will be pretty close to how we end up lining up. I would say Whare must be a good chance at coming back with all the backs the panthers have. But only is Matai doesn't return. Also, Api will be there somewhere, prob on the bench. BJ Lawrence won't be there, Myles will.

Mate they will not play Api and Brown off the bench together. And you would have to think given recent events, Brown will get the nod.

1 - Simon Peter
2 - Simon the Zealot
3 - Andrew
5 - John
6 - Philip
7 - Bartholomew
8 - Thomas
9 - Judas Iscariot
10 - Matthew
12 - Beaver
13 -Thaddaeus

Judas would probably be sent off for foul play, so just in case I would have a few reserves. Id go with Abraham, Martin and John, not many minutes but good impact.

Mate they will not play Api and Brown off the bench together. And you would have to think given recent events, Brown will get the nod.
It seems that you're attempting to employ a logical selection based off ability and form.. It's Baz/Bozo we are talking about here. I would not be surprized if they had both Api and Brown on the bench. Perhaps it's unlikely, but I certainly would not be surprized. I hope Api gets the utility role and Brown decides to take up chess.

That is an ordinary side. If this is the team that runs out it will be more of what we witnessed in 2016 unfortunately.
Well luckily that isn't the side that'll be running out there. Lussick won't be in the 13, jake will be in the 13. Brown will be lucky to get a spot in the side. Sironen and matagi seem almost certain to come (matagi more so). Myles will be on the bench. Turbo will be at fullback. Sadly the prince's time is up @:cry: Whare or dwz may come. The pack we had this year was one of the best in the comp (literally, not just saying things) and the additions there will boost that. The backs were injury backups who had no real halves combination to help them ever have a chance of looking good. All problems should be fixed, I can't bloody wait for 2017, where we should once again be one of the better sides in the comp :angel:

Well luckily that isn't the side that'll be running out there. Lussick won't be in the 13, jake will be in the 13. Brown will be lucky to get a spot in the side. Sironen and matagi seem almost certain to come (matagi more so). Myles will be on the bench. Turbo will be at fullback. Sadly the prince's time is up @:cry: Whare or dwz may come. The pack we had this year was one of the best in the comp (literally, not just saying things) and the additions there will boost that. The backs were injury backups who had no real halves combination to help them ever have a chance of looking good. All problems should be fixed, I can't bloody wait for 2017, where we should once again be one of the better sides in the comp :angel:
Very well put young man.

Starting 13
1. Tom Trbojevic
2. Jorge Taufua / DWZ
3. Dylan Walker
4. Steve Matai (if fit not looking likely) / DWZ / Jorge Taufua / Whare
5. Akuila Uate
6. Blake Green
7. DCE
8. Darcy Lussick
9. Matt Parcell (he isn't bloody leaving)
10. AFB
11. Marty Tapau
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Jake Trbojevic

INTERCHANGE
14. Suaia Matagi
15. Brenton Lawrence
16. Nate Myles / Api Korisau
17. Shaun Lane / Willis Meehan / Jamil Hoppa

Thats 4 players not on the books young Harold ...

Thats 4 players not on the books young Harold ...
Yep, I used Sironen and Matagi. Umm I think it's the Matt Parcell thread, maybe not but I was talking to mark from Brisbane about it. As for Whare and DWZ I didn't say they were signed, just possibles (only one would be) as this is a YART thread after all

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2