Post your GF Seating (Aisle & No. of tickets) - Do NOT post sales here !!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: Post here with GF Seating – what Aisle & No. of tickets

3 tickets

Section: S630-3
Row: 23
Seats: 1-3
Price Category: Silver

RE: Post here with GF Seating – what Aisle & No. of tickets

No idea where my seats are because I haven't seen the actual tickets yet.

They were organised through the club- just silver tickets- but hopefully because they came from the club we will be surrounded by the right colours.

The Roosters fans in the first week were disgraceful- one dude waving his cock around, another constantly flipping the fans off behind him, some drunk screaming in my ten year olds face as we left (colour drained when I grabbed him over it though)...

we are here

$(KGrHqFHJEwFJFtLJb,jBSSL+neyUg~~60_57.JPG

mickqld said:
4 tickets in sec136 row 42 gold seats got them off a disappointed Souffs fan at below cost price. Stoked to be going except for the $300 dollar airfares from Gold Coast.
@mickqld
will have to catch up since we are same bay lol

Berkeley_Eagle said:
we are here

$(KGrHqFHJEwFJFtLJb,jBSSL+neyUg~~60_57.JPG

mickqld said:
4 tickets in sec136 row 42 gold seats got them off a disappointed Souffs fan at below cost price. Stoked to be going except for the $300 dollar airfares from Gold Coast.
@mickqld

What row you in BE.

mickqld said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
we are here

mickqld said:
@mickqld

What row you in BE.

Section 136-1 only 16 rows from the fence!

My couch my luvvinv room row one dead centre

Dan said:
My couch my luvvinv room row one dead centre

Too much on I suppose @Dan pity as you may not get a chance again for a while ( living where you will be !!)

Yeah I fly to sydney next week just not enough time yi get there for this week but such is life

Bay 411 Row 13 here, thanks to a Rabbitohs supporting mate who failed to sell them - 4 x $285ea tkts for a case of beer, bottle of wine, and a few schooners @ the pub in the coming weeks..

2 Manly supporters, 1 Roosters supporter & 1 Bulldogs supporter who's on Manly this game.

STOKED.
Go Sea Eagles!

Kiwi Eagle said:
In aisle 103

Tickets 265 each but got 2 for 390. 1st guy that had them couldn't make it so did a deal for 425 with a Souths fan who I then got them off because he didn't need them now

aisle 103 row 9. Look for the TRY TIME and OH YEAH sign.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4