Post number 30,000

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Took me 12 years to get there.

Thanks @Dan for the early advice and for keeping the dream alive.

Thanks to all the Mods who have a **** job at times , pleased it’s you guys and not me.

Thanks to the many contributors over the years , some who aren’t with us any longer and many who don’t want to be ( Lol).

You’re a motley bloody crew who always give me a laugh.

And I do apologise at times for getting a bit “ down” on the team or certain members of the squad but that’s just my personality.

Now to catch up with Dan and go past 35,000.

Last edited:

Thanks to all the Mods who have a **** job at times , pleased it’s you guys and not me.

Thanks to the many contributors over the years , some who aren’t with us any longer and many who don’t want to be ( Lol).

And I do apologise at times for getting a bit “ down” on the team or certain members but that’s just my personality.

Just like your 20,000th....

I shall now go and delete 45 of your posts!

el oh el

edit: Shall frame your thanks and kiss it every night before bed!

And I do apologise at times for getting a bit “ down” on the team or certain members of the squad but that’s just my personality.

Congrats? I always like to think of the amount of hours spent on here....jesus

Love your work Mark.
Always enjoyed reading your post, opinions and your wise words of wisdom when we can be getting a little too excited.
Here's to many more posts #NextWeek.

Staff online

• Dan
    Kim Jong Dan
  • Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9