Post match REF interview

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Players are accountable
Coaches are accountable
What about these Koala's??
Front up and explain some of these filthy calls...Titans must be ropeable!!
Maybe if they had to front up...these Refs would make better calls and not change the outcome of a game...yes they are human and the odd bad call...but that was blatant....

Doubt it would do much good - how about Archer stumbling all over himself in the halftime interview trying to justify the penalty try?!

He's painted himself into a corner now, can't come out tomorrow and say "actually they got it wrong, but it didn't affect the outcome of the game, so all good" - which is usually his default option when public, media and commentator opinion all agree it was a balls-up...

Doubt it would do much good - how about Archer stumbling all over himself in the halftime interview trying to justify the penalty try?!

He's painted himself into a corner now, can't come out tomorrow and say "actually they got it wrong, but it didn't affect the outcome of the game, so all good" - which is usually his default option when public, media and commentator opinion all agree it was a balls-up...

Archer looked and sounded like he was half cut

They won't front up as that means they'd have to speak truthfully and can't have that now can we, so there's no point in an explanation.

The bunker dudes MUST be included in the match fixing investigations ... that Round 7 Manly Parra game final score was determined by a n unbelievably wrong decision just as the Donkeys were given a huge leg up tonight due to numerous outrageously wrong decisions !!! FMD ....

Not a fan of some of the decisions. Especially the penalty try...

The broncs were the better team though.

I wonder what the video ref thought of Archer.

Probably no idea as usual.

All I heard was a heap of excuses...
I have personally seen infringements in a play the ball incident cost a team a try...Slater has saved 10 tries kicking the ball & lauded a heroic play, difference was , he also got the player...I also seen several bias penalties to swing the game at vital times when Titans had momentum...let me state - with Manly gone I would like to see a Canberra or Penrith win in 2016...many will claim Brisbane were better & maybe on the back of EVERY decision till the game was gone, they were...just.
Truth is, if Manly copped what Titans did last night....would have called after 40 years loving my footy... To find another sport....then come 2017 , probably get sucked in again.
Worst one sided calls I can remember.

The NRL is all about giving the Broncos a leg-up. Not only do they benefit from a biased draw and scheduling, and being able to recruit who they want, but they always win the penalty counts and last night was a rort. I can't recall too many matches where one team received all the favours.
Why did the Bunker make an overrule on one unclear incident yet not bother to come in when Roberts kicks a tackler in a play-the-ball that led to a try?
There were plenty of moments where the Bunker could have ruled in the Titans favour but remained mute.
If the NRL is serious then they should investigate the refs and Bunker in match-fixing.

I think the fact is the NRL is dying everywhere but Queensland so they need to protect their golden club.

Your average Bundy drinking Brisbanite will call all this ref stuff a conspiracy against them as they rub the chip on their shoulder.

Did anyone hear after the titans last try the ref say to the other ref, they are now up by 12, they being the Broncos. The next set the Broncos get a penalty. I have never once heard refs talking about what the score line is, and why should they?

Archer Greenburg..,,they all drink from the same trough. And I'm sick of hearing the justifications and the meaningless platitudes they spout. It's just blah blah blah white noise.

One of the first things I learned as a kid (who was overweight) is that unless you realise there is a problem and admit it to yourself you cannot fix it. As a kid I would deflect the issue for years, denying it, not facing it, laughing it off, say it's ok. One day I woke up and said 'I have a problem and I need to fix it'. I didn't run around telling friends or family, I just admitted it to myself and then realised what I needed to do.

Ok that's a long winded explanation but where is the accountability? There is none. Now I was hoping the Titans would win last night, but to be honest just wanted to see a good game. Like others I'm just getting over it. And to be honest if I was a bronco supporter I wouldn't be stoked either. They probably were the best team, but it looks bent.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8