Post-Match lap

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Just wondering why this year the only ones who did the usual post match lap and actually said hello to the fans and kids was Menzies. All teh others seemed to do a half hearted walk around the field rather than coming right out to greet the fans.

Any idea if this was an edict from the club, or just a change in the attitude of the players?
(personally the mr nice guy attitude we have had for too long is getting old and a change is as good as a holiday)

I wonder what would happen if they did a lap after a big loss?

I would love to see a player do the soccer thing, and involve the fans when they have scored.

Yeah but even at the start of the year after a win they would do a half hearted lap and that sit. They use to lap it up and clap hands with the fans etc

My nephews and neices all really enjoyed that part

Well heres some photos of the players lap after games.

IMO about half the players look to enjoy it. BK generally seems the most enthusiastic.

rd2-players23.jpg

Rd15-NRL15.jpg

Rd15-NRL16.jpg

Rd15-NRL17.jpg

Rd22-NRL15.jpg

Rd22-NRL16.jpg

yes but remember how they use to run right around the fence right up there with the fans?

They just do a lap near the sideline now

exactly. beaver did it a few times but that was it. They use to do it all the time after a win in 2004

It's a must that they do it properly after wins. The kids absolutely love it. It used to make my brother's day when he could touch the hands of one of his idols (he's 13) - he'd go on about it for weeks.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4