Post Match: Des

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
"We're all in it together, so we'll stick by each other, we'll get through this and certainly next week can't come round soon enough," Hasler said.

"We can't make an excuse for a performance like that but it was a tough week for us, it really was, we had a quite a few (players) busted and a few backed up today playing busted."

Injuries.... didnt see that puppy coming.

All I can say is, if we had the same number of injuries as the Bulldogs, Knights, Dragons ect this season, we would be well last. That exuse is beyond me. King must have pulled a heart in the warm up or something because no injured 1st grader runs on and doesn't make at least 1 hitup.

Sharks has 5 players out. We actually had 4 unavailable. One of Sharks main attacking options in Dykes was out.

They didn't need excuses.

I'm at a point where I now think the club owes ME some loyalty & support, like you, and I have given THEM throughout these long years.

Sorry Des, I aint buying excuses anymore. Canberra have FAR more players than us out, yet they are competative at least.

"We're all in it together, so we'll stick by each other, we'll get through this and certainly next week can't come round soon enough," Hasler said.

groundhog day v Panthers, He's had practice.
Very concerning. Even Serenty uses new material every year!

Using the same excuse as last year...gutless. I thougt Hasler had some heart.

Bring Toovey in as coach, or bring bozo back as coach.

Bozo please take the job, please take it now. Get Igor in and get rid of blocker.

To be honest I dont care if the team and Coach gets ripped apart NOW. Not worthy of a Semis spot!

Byso, I was honetly hoping yesterday that Cronulla would put 80 on us. Not because i'm a bad supporters but for christ sakes, something has to wake the managment and team up to the fact that 1 from 8 IS A PROBLEM!

Get a bastard in there, a Bozo, a Wok, a Toovey even, I don't care, somebody who isn't going to sit there and mumble about the rub of the green. Someone who can show leadership and accountability publicly without pulling out his 101 Cliches handbook. Someone with some balls.

Was anyone out on the town last night?

Were any Manly players spotted celebrating their "efforts"?

Des is living up to his nickname of "Sorry"......
For once I would like to hear: "The team were hopeless today & we apologise to the sponsors & supporters. Mark my words, there will be wholesale changes made for next week."

Using the same excuse as last year...gutless. I thougt Hasler had some heart.

Bring Toovey in as coach, or bring bozo back as coach.

Bozo please take the job, please take it now. Get Igor in and get rid of blocker.

More truer words have never been spoken Dan. :clap:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7