Possible sell out

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well that means there will be a ton of wabbit fans... so much for our 'Home' advantage (grrr that makes me angry).

... Now cue the greenturd article tommorrow saying 'How great is it that we moved the game to allianz to get more fans in' with no mention of the disadvantage to Manly.

Eagles2nv said:
Well that means there will be a ton of wabbit fans... so much for our 'Home' advantage (grrr that makes me angry).

... Now cue the greenturd article tommorrow saying 'How great is it that we moved the game to allianz to get more fans in' with no mention of the disadvantage to Manly.

Well you should have got off your arse and went to the game...

only 18k this morning from Dave Perry on BSB...and if u just saw the Holden Cup, the pubs across the road must be jammed packed

25k the NRL will jumping up and down this morning with that number...

The lady from ticketek must be gunning for an nrl marketing job.

25k fans!

Back to brookie we should go.

given souths gan get 20k to a regular game are the media going to come out blaming them for only having 15K fans there last night?

I'm sure Souths have plenty of decent fans but there were some present last night whose behaviour left me wishing for any team except Souths to win the comp. In fact I hope Souths are expelled from the comp again, just to spite those dickheads.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4