Possible new signing

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
We get the Auckland Lions PL live on TV over here and just watching the pre-game of their match v the Sharks.

They mentioned that manly want a 2nd rower they have called Toimoana, and we want him ASAP and not just to play PL for the rest of the year, possibly 1st grade later on.

Have never heard of him myself, just seen him for the 1st time amd he looks a tall, lean fella. the commentators talking about him mentioned that he has Lauiti'iti like ball skills.

Will keep an eye on him during the match. Wonder if this means Menzies could be gone for the year if we want him mid season

Alson in this game i see Stephenson is captaining the Sharks from the 2nd row

the lions pack ripped us a new one a few weeks ago.

They all look the same to me barring the token white guy so its hard to tell which guy your talking about.

Interesting news though

Alson in this game i see Stephenson is captaining the Sharks from the 2nd row

Yeah, he's been playing their all year (which shocked me a bit when I found out on Friday). He's on decent money too ($100k) considering he's just been playing Premier League.

Rightio lads, didnt get much of a look at him, but he looks ok

He was forced back to bench with a couple of Warriors coming down into the Lions setup, got about 40 mins. Played out wide on the right, and then when the Lions centre was sent off moved over to fill that spot up.

He didnt see a lot of ball, but when he did constantly went 3-4m past the point of contact, didnt see him get an arm free. Looked to have a pretty good shoulder in defence too.

Is very tall, probably somewhere around Kites height. Similar type of build to Faumuina

Dont know if it will help you fluffy, but he would have been wearing the 11 jersey out on the right, with Sonny Fai in the 12 on the left. Would have probably been their tallest forward

Asked how he went on a Warriors site, replies below
---------------------------------------------

Manly have shown interest in him, but as far as I
know, that is it.

He shows huge potential and I would definitely want him at my club.

You have picked up one very, very promising player.

The kid is a very good offloader of the ball - something we have seen a few times this year.

KE - doesnt help as it was a month ago and i didnt know who to look for, most of their pack were superior that day, we were crap

It sounded pretty close to being complete on the weekend, but we know how this stuff can go. They even interviewed the Lions coach and he was basically saying good luck to him

They have 1 gun front rower, and he is already signed up long term. Is captaining them at 17 and goes non stop all game, makes heaps of metres. And he is white so he stands out more LOL

Lui Toimoana

[br]
1178599780_11_FT152059_lui_toimoana.jpg

I think we need a mobile backrower who can run wide and hit the fringes. Would love to get someone like this with ball skills who could give us second man options and allow the men out wide to straighten up with space.

I think we need a mobile backrower who can run wide and hit the fringes. Would love to get someone like this with ball skills who could give us second man options and allow the men out wide to straighten up with space.

Feleti Mateo fits that bill to a tee. I hope we snare him.

[quote author=Canteen Worker]

Feleti Mateo fits that bill to a tee. I hope we snare him.
[/quote]

A sort of younger version of Sione Faumuina but without the baggage. 8)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4