Positives Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Paseka, Funa, Schuster, Harper & Olakau'atu all look the goods.

Turbo & Walker back fully fit & Foran taking some of the pressure off DCE next year.

Whoever we pick up in the offseason e.g. Davey, Saab, etc.

Positives: We are addressing our biggest problem of not having enough playmakers in 2020 by getting rid of levi, promoting Schuster and bringing in Keiran Foran. Now just need to sort the starting or bench hooker position out. Unless Fainu is let off than Cust or a signing, which is better than 2020's options of Croker and Levi.

Also Olakautau while eventually secure a place in the 17 (maybe in the 11 jersey) and although im skeptical of Walker we get to see Walker and Suli (and our whole backline) given a chance to get involved and cause some damage due to actually having playmakers in our team.

It's kind of a domino effect: If there are no quality playmakers/organisers in attack --> No good ball to backline and forward-concentrated gameplan of one-out plays --> Fatigued forwards and unmotivated/frustrated backline --> Less resilience and less confidence when attacking (which I think badly affected dce this year)

If schuster and foran stay fit, and to a lesser extent trbo, we'll become very competitive again. Defence should be a big focus as well although I think that will click again.

Turbo. Walker. Dce. Shuster. Fainu. Foran. Would love to see all these guys in the same team. That's some options right there. Dammmm. Wouldn't be reliying on dce doin all the attack. Just need to fix the defence.

While I'm not casting judgement the biggest positive would be JDB winning his case and the no fault standdown disappearing before Christmas.
We would then have MF back round 1 with Foran the no.14 utility. Schuster in at 6 but could play 13 and or 3/4 if required. DW back at centre.

Another positive

If Des thought any of this was acceptable he would not have cut so many players
Des was very disappointed . He does not drop the balls and miss the tackles . Players he put his faith in let him and our great club down.
Des ...
PEOPLE ARE GOING TO SAY YOU HAD KEY PLAYERS OUT AND YOU HAD INJURIES
BUT THE PLAYER YOU PUT OUT THERE YOU EXPECT TO MAKE THOSE AND TO EXECUTE THOSE THINGS
FORM THAT POINTS IT BEEN DISAPPOINTING AND FRUSTRATING

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4