Positives out of today

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
giphy.gif

If they weren't having such a **** year we would be in real trouble, so for that I thank you Parra.
Just waiting on the long term deals for Scott, Hayne and Trex to he announced to keep them where they belong

We did have positives from today.
1. Hastings showed he should be our 5/8
2. Jetski proved he should be in the top 13
3. Walker seemed to get through the match unhurt

For us to improve it's time to give Tent a run from the bench, instead of Frankenstein or Perrett. We also need some speed on the wing, although I'm happy to let Parker make that position his own. Just don't warm up so much.

I’m positive we cannot play worse than that, so I will take the positive out of it they we can only get better.
Didn't you see the Souffs match?
We were horrible against them - and we had a better team.
Haven't you worked out that we are a fortnight team; we only play well every second week.

I know people are down but for me I want to say the one big positive was to see walker our man back out playing on the footy field after some horrific injuries late last year.
Even though he struggled today , seeing him back playing was really great to see.
Hope he finishes his career with us.

Last edited:
Positives from yesterday : *confirmation that Croker shouldn't be wearing the number 6.
* I only had 2 arguments with the mother-in-law @ orthodox Easter

The only positive from a poor performance was the fightback....but with GC on the rack, somehow found a way to lose.
These losses are the ones that really haunt you later in the year and need to get it right with selections, game management and a more consistent attitude or will finish 12th

Did you see the Souths game?

Not saying today was good, but that was ****ing car wreck!

I did mate and this felt a lot worse. At least Souths played well. The Titans were fkn useless today (sorry, no nice way to put it) and would have been pumped by most teams.

That sad thing is that you're both right. We were a car wreck against Souffs, but at least the excuse is that our opposition were good on the day. Yesterday was harder because the Tits had nothing and we still got beaten.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4