Positives from tonight

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
ALinda said:
How about:

It wasn't a slaughter - we only lost by 1 point.

Agreed. We lost in the golden point.

If Killer had landed one extra goal we would have won in regulation by 2 points.

Now I must question, is Killer the best goal-kicker this year? The matches are too close to have someone at 70% we need a 90% kicker.

Daddycool08 said:
ALinda said:
How about:

It wasn't a slaughter - we only lost by 1 point.

Agreed. We lost in the golden point.

If Killer had landed one extra goal we would have won in regulation by 2 points.

Now I must question, is Killer the best goal-kicker this year? The matches are too close to have someone at 70% we need a 90% kicker.

Cameron Smith missed at least four goals plus two field goals. I hate it that all the news reports are saying Smith "calmly potted the winning goal" and that he "must have ice water in his veins"... what crap. He was given these chances by the referees.

I do agree that Killer is not the best goal kicker in the comp. That Reynolds bloke from Souffs is - unfortunately.

Yep. It's been the same way for a few years now. If the try is scored anywhere up to 10m in from the sideline we may as well just go back and wait for the kickoff. I reckon killer kicks at around 10% out that far.

Who do we have who is a better kicker than Killer?

By the way I can't kick for shyte so I am not putting it on killer. it's a skill to be able to pot from the sideline.

Mark from Brisbane said:
I thought Hassan looked ok as well, and Blair looked the goods outside Jamie (when we were going forward)...and nearly scored the match winner in extra time.

Not all bad, and yes def NOT a flogging

Mark, even I would look the goods outside Jamie and I can't run! :)

Stevo said:
Yep. It's been the same way for a few years now. If the try is scored anywhere up to 10m in from the sideline we may as well just go back and wait for the kickoff. I reckon killer kicks at around 10% out that far.

Really?? There are days when he kicks them from anywhere and other days when he kicks at say 50%. In a game like the other night if he kicks them all we still may have lost anyway.
I can't remember many games when he kicks 3/8 and it's cost us the game.
Like most stats they only show raw numbers.
While he taking shots at goal it means we're scoring tries.

How would Smith be feeling if the Storm lost after he missed that sitter of a penalty? I can't recall Killer missing one like that.

Daddycool08 said:

I guess Killer's the best, otherwise he wouldn't be kicking. However, apart from DCE, I've never understood why Matai doesn't kick some - ever since the 2008 GF when he kicked 2 conversions, including a difficult one from the sideline.

I really didn't think our front row played that bad. We push the limits with slowing down the ruck and the new rules we just didn't adapt. We had out smallest front rower against there biggest McLean. If they didn't have all the possession that could have worked in our favour.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6