Positives from chickens match!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ricardo

Bencher
Hey so I thought we played well in the loss to the chickens! Marty really hooked in and our forwards absolutely demolished theirs, running for 500 more metres or something! Suli was solid as was Uate who I thought had great impact in kick returns. Lane looks great at second row, partnering the excellent Joel Thompson. Api was his usual solid self and the halves partnering of DCE and Walker looked like if could flourish given time. Walker didn’t look out of place with the 6 on his back and had some really good runs like and old fashioned inside centre. AFB is a beast. Jake was solid. Sure we lost but the team looked like they were playing their guts out and really putting in for each other. Nucleus of a good side!

Can't fault the players for effort this game, they put in 100% and it was a narrow loss in the end. A different season with luck on our side would have had the calls go our way...

Still, the roosters were far from great.

Penny let the Hyphenator steamroll him for Easts' third try. I'm still not sold on him as being a starting player.

Uate was phenomal scored trys when one on one with ferguson which is not easy, he was the reason we where still in the game.
Taupau and Fonua Blake, WOW, AFB is getting better every week and played superb.
Ummm did you forget SHaun Lane got completely run over by hargraves to score his try. Lane is good in attack for metres, needs to lift his defence.

If DCE kicks that goal from in front we take it to extra time

If Victor Radley doesn't pull off that try saver we win.

Forwards really lifted and gave us a big shot at it. Unfortunately just too many unforced errors undid their good work. If we cut out those errors and get completions up AND Tommy catches the ball this week then we are a good show at rolling the Ponies.

Poeitive ? Wasnt b expectinf a win against a team weve had the wood on for years...no dissapointment there....didnt make any emotional investment in the result vs chooks...less stress today rhan any normal loss....cant wait for teams we cant beat so I can really not give a firk...panfers..dragqueenss..storm...etc...

If DCE kicks that goal from in front we take it to extra time

If Victor Radley doesn't pull off that try saver we win.

Forwards really lifted and gave us a big shot at it. Unfortunately just too many unforced errors undid their good work. If we cut out those errors and get completions up AND Tommy catches the ball this week then we are a good show at rolling the Ponies.
“If”my Aunty had moustache she would be my uncle
To many if’s for this side lately
I agree that the forwards were better

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4