Sounds like a plan.
positive-i guess it still is early days
Problem is that teams that get behind the 8-ball early in the season have to play too well to get to the semis and often don't have much petrol left, in the event of even qualifying. Since 8 team semis noone has ever won having dropped the top three games.
How many times have they faltered after State of O?
Looking at their team they will struggle through and after the re season
1. Karmichael Hunt - QLD (bench)
2. Antonio Winterstein
3. Steve Michaels
4. Justin Hodges QLD
5. Israel Folau QLD
6. Darren Lockyer Ã‚Â© QLD
7. Peter Wallace NSW
8. Nick Kenny
9. Aaron Gorrell
10. Joel Clinton
11. Sam Thaiday QLD
12. Ben TeÃ¢Â€Â™o
13. Corey Parker QLD
14. Andrew McCullough
15. David Taylor - Chance of QLD
16. Lagi Setu
17. Alex Glenn
18. Ashton Sims
19. Josh McGuire
good call Isz. To make the top 4 is the only realistic goal from here, but it is not impossible. after that, it's a new comp.
Here's some context;
1. we've had a bad early season injury and suspension run
2. we lost some key players (above all bell and beaver - major tryscorers and stabilisers)
3. trying to establish new halves combo
4. we had the premiers/wcc big head syndrome to expect (and other teams wanting our scalp even more than usual)
5. we've had a nightmare off-field dramas festival
The first 4 should start to settle down and resolve themselves with more games/time (and a bit of luck on the injuries)
Maybe (probably) the b.stewart dramas will subside once he gets back on the field.
to me, the boardroom sh** is the biggest potential season wrecker from here on. PULL YOUR F****** HEADS IN BOYS!!