Positions Available

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Nutzcraw

Bencher
The Manly Sea Eagles would like to announce that there are 2 positions available for 2 big boppers to warm the bench for the rest of the season and beyond.

These spots have become available due to current employees lacking form needed to achieve the clubs goal.

Seriously, Bryant and Rose should be looking over their shoulders.. They should both consider themselves bloody lucky that King has come good and the backrow have picked up their game this year.

These two can surely only be in the team cuz we have no one else... We need to contact crusher and tell him to ship 2 front rowers over that will make claims for starting spots.. these 2 are miles behind the 2 that stand before them.

I agree with you on this one Nutz - particularly on Bryant - i feel he has done next to nothing so far this year. Whatever happened to this big prop we got in the off-season (whats his name!!) surely someone in PL is doing better at the moment than at least Bryant!!

Finally caught up with the news that Rose is crap Nutcraw? I think you were arguing his case a few weeks ago.

Finally caught up with the news that Rose is crap Nutcraw? I think you were arguing his case a few weeks ago.

You show me where mate and I'll agree with you.

I have never stood up for Rose... I have said very little about Rose in fact until now... I gave him time and I have now made up my mind.

Rose and Bryant > Reggies

I was sticking up for Rose but gee he has disappointed so far this year. He can do some decent runs he just does not do enough of them.

PL is a option for him but who takes his place?

Yeah, that's it Garts.

Hence I say "positions available" just about any first grade front rower would get a run at manly if they wanted too. Just a matter of finding them.

We seem to be mainly interested in backrowers... I don't see why. Our backrow is fine.

I was sticking up for Rose but gee he has disappointed so far this year. He can do some decent runs he just does not do enough of them.

PL is a option for him but who takes his place?

Rose had more impact last year when he was on the Owen Craigie diet but he was only good for 10 mins a half.

This year he is on the Jenny Craig diet and he doesn't trouble the defence at all. Fat may be his friend.

They are more mobile.

All lot of teams are adopting the approach that bigger mobile type blokes can hit it up as well as offer a bit of variety. Tigers used it to perfection in getting a premiership.

Rose seems like he is out for a sunday picnic every time he gets on the field and shows no urgency or aggression. The trouble is all he wants to is eat the picnic lunch.

Bryant was a reserve grade plodder with Canberra and wouldn;t make their current team.

Cuthbo and Afamasaga on the bench for mine. They couldn't be any more ineffective than Rose and Bryant.

I disagree with the stance on both Bryant and Rose. Their performance against the Raiders was good enough for me. In fact I think they have both improved each game. It may be fair to say that that wouldn't be hard to do! I gave Bryant good marks for a great deal more go forward on Sunday and Rose seems to be becoming a handful for the defense. They'll do me.

I have my doubts that Rose and Bryant are more mobile.

Go have a look who Lincoln Withers went through to put the ball off to tongue and then back up to score himself.

He went straight through the gap between Rose and Bryant... neither of them moved any good laterally and it was an easy tackled missed by the pair of them.

Now these two had been on for about 5 - 10 mins.. and they have no excuses. Pull their finger out or piss off.. they are giving us nothing from the bench and could cost us a premiership. Kite and King won't put in top class performances every week.. they need to pick up the slack.

If Bryant were to start he'd put in a reasonable effort and hold his own. If Rose were to start it would be a disaster of Halden-at-centre proportions.

You said: "We seem to be mainly interested in backrowers... I don't see why. Our backrow is fine."

I said: "They are more mobile.

All lot of teams are adopting the approach that bigger mobile type blokes can hit it up as well as offer a bit of variety."

You Said: "I have my doubts that Rose and Bryant are more mobile."

I said: "Nutz I wouldn't consider bryant and rose as second row."

Those two are exposed without Burns doing all the clean up work. Rose does seem fatter than last year, is that possible? I'm not sold on Cuthbertson, he seems a bit of a loafer, but Afmasanga should be given a go.

Rose can't use his size as an excuss.

King has about 5 kilo's on him I think it is.

Flip: You were reffering to the fact we look for backrowers because they are more mobile??

If so, Sorry mate... I thought you were talking about Bryant and Rose.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4