porky rose

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
apparantly yesterday on 2ky Zorba confirmed this

Another bum added to our already pathetic ranks. He is over weight, slow and ineffectual. Almost like Michael Robertson.

Jeepers Creepers crusher. Where are these BIG finds you made for Parramatta.

Actually, you look at all the sons of the old legend players, Gasnier, Growth, Pearce etc. We have Cleal.

You gotta Give Blokes a chance before you crucify them ,I remember a fellow at the Bears Called Cliff Lyons look what happened when we signed him

Ryan - time for happy pills. This season has had a disappointing end but don't be too gloomy about next year until there is good cause to be!

robertson from the raiders will be a solid first grader..not as quick as donald but not as much as a rag doll either.
I'm not too sure on billy weepu's love child (rose)..apparently he is slower than the big rooster chicken mascot over 50 yrds

He is anything but ineffective. He makes quality dents in any defensive line, he's simply just unfit. An offseason with Dessie and he could be a good acquisiton.

We need front row depth and this is a good start.

An offseason with Dessie will make him fit and ready to go. He will play well for 6 weeks then lose intensity like half the team did this year.

if the price is right then a good buy

having seen bryant improve this kid could follow and be a valuable part of our lacking depth.

Fitness is one thing Des seems good at

Another bum added to our already pathetic ranks. He is over weight, slow and ineffectual. Almost like Michael Robertson.

Jeepers Creepers crusher. Where are these BIG finds you made for Parramatta.

Actually, you look at all the sons of the old legend players, Gasnier, Growth, Pearce etc. We have Cleal.

The Crusher debate has been done, if you think guys like Hindmarsh, Lyon and Smith were well known and ready for 1st grade when they were recruited then..... :roll: We won't know what he has got until next year, 15-18 year olds don't usually have a lot of press covering their signings.

If Rose tackles and makes hit ups like he eats than we have signed a champion who will play for Australia next year.

Then again they said King was going to play for Australia too. How wrong could they be.

George Roses younger brother played in the arive alive cup weekend. I say HE is the one we should be after.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4