[poll] Wingers----Hicks v Donald.....who's better?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Wingers----Hicks v Donald.....who's better?

• Hicks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donald

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

byso

First Grader

Could be a close, who is the best performed player in 2005?

Interesting poll as our centres have been pretty non-existent. Neither has had a lot of chances and both have made poor defensive decisions.

Can I abstain?

tough call byso,hicks i hold higher overall but he has been quiet.donald i thought i hasnt been bad.

Donald is a better Winger but Hicks is a better player when he plays centre

In form, Hicks is a rep player (City/Country). Scott would never get that chance.

neither have done much this year, but if i had a choice of one over the other, id choose Hicksy, i think his defence, when in form is better plus kicks goals, and on the weekend he even broke through tackles, when was the last time the duck beat a man?

He beats plenty when he scores!

Hicks does break more tackles though!

im talking about a a defender between him and the try line, how many does he beat ? I know when he is in the clear he cant be stopped! but you cant rely on being spoon fed the ball in the clear all the time just to score trys.

This year don has been the better winger - hicks' lack of effort in chasing and daydreaming game after game has been frustrating. I really hope we saw the last of that last week

agree fluff, on this years form, niether have exactly set the world on fire, but i guess they can use the "never get the ball excuse"

Hicks has more potential, but hasn't really performed this year.

Donalds game against Souths nudges him ahead.

Excludeing last week Hicks' form this season has been well below what I expected from him. Donald's form, particulary in defence this year has also been below par, but when Donald gets a sniff a try you can nearly always back him in for the 4 pointer.

Donald is my pick.

Donald got my vote based purely on this years form.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4