[poll] Will Manly play in this years GF?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Will Manly play in this years GF?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

byso

First Grader
Considering many of us will be taking a gamble on buying GF ticket next week. How many of us feel that Manly will play in the Grand Final?

From here we should, and we should win it. The only worry is that the wheels fall off.

Agree Duff.

If we keep the train rolling than we have Melbourne covered for if the current trend continue.

I can just see a Parramatta v Manly GF you know.

Yes we will. Im confident of that.

I liken us to that old horce racing term. "we are one out and one back in the pack" ...the perfect position.

As for winning it ? We will either win it or lose in the GF and go on to win next year. One or other.

IMO this is the year to win it, we are letting go of to much quality to win next year.

You rate Monaghan that highly over Ballin?

I can't see what else we are losing that is a big deal... Hicks, wingers are a dime a dozen, Burns has hardly had a role in the success of this year, Williamson possibly going but Menzies slots straight in.

Congratulations Silent Bob your avatar got me a beauty was casually browsing through the thread trying to flick the insect off my computer screen :clap:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4