[poll] Who was more out of place in 95?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Who was more out of place in the 95 team?

• Elsegood

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Moore

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
lol yes but many thought he was more than average. i am not one of those i thought he was a champion player

Moore looked great in a Queensland jumper as well. Didn't go too badly in 1995 did he you dirty cockroaches.

friggin skummy cain toads "INFECTING & INFESTING" this great country

Danny Moore was a quality centre who knew his way to the tryline. He was also deceptively quick. His hands let him down at times.Jack was an average winger. He was very quick but his defence was fairly ordinary. These days , I believe he's working for Max Delmege out at Delmege Newport Beach.

Undies....how yah been champ, wanna go grab a beer sometime soon? I am single man these days

What about the great David Ronson? He was so far out of place in that quality backline that it wasn't funny.......

Undies....how yah been champ, wanna go grab a beer sometime soon? I am single man these days

I've been good !
Enjoying the new job.

We'll definitely catch up before Xmas. I'll get my people to call your people.

good man. I assume by your people calling my people you mean you will call me.

I have the 19th - the 2nd off

Danny Moore - out and out champion.
Jack Elsegood - great until he took the money and pi*ssed off to Super League.
Who were the starting wingers in '95? Elsegood, Moore, Hancock or Hoppa? I'm sure Tezza and Innes were the centres.

Moore played centre

Hancock and Hoppa were starting (hancock was a freak at times)

He was injured for part of the 1995 season and elsegood filled in, he was rookie of the year in I think 93?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4